Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    never used a map, never will.
    we will never use the map again, we have even an objective pointer in games which are just a forward line ahah!

Comment

• needs to be like all the classic REs, map after you've explored most of the area. there should be a map in teh chiefs room

Comment

• I think the RPD map should be in the basement somewhere, like in a maintenance area. Either that or on a wall on the 3rd floor's main corridor.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• There is a big map of raccoon city in the very first room of the RPD in RE 1.5, on the wall. All you get is a description when you click it though.

Comment

• Why would anyone not want a map button? Retail had one, so should 1.5.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• They should assign the map button to like L2 or something, like they did in RE3.
              Last edited by Renard; 07-30-2013, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• never used a map in a resident evil (well apart from re 0 of course),it's not silent hill , your don't need it

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
                  never used a map in a resident evil (well apart from re 0 of course),it's not silent hill , your don't need it
                  gladto know Ir don'tneed it
                  Last edited by Rick Hunter; 07-30-2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

• Are you guys kidding me? The first time I played the first Resident Evil I was on the map screen all the time trying to work out which doors I could now open. Yeah sure I can breeze through it -now- without even glancing at that menu, but when I first played the game way back when, when I was still pretty new to gaming even, the map was my best friend. It saved me from running in circles repeatedly for hours more times than I'd like to admit.

Comment

• "Never used a map" sound weird to me. Maps were very useful in first playtroughs of older games. Sure, now that RE has linear paths and objective markers everywhere maps are not needed.

Looking at this video seems that 1.5 already has a map shortcut (L1)

The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Maps are definitely useful and are apart of the old Resident Evil games. Similar to RE1 and RE2, you would have to access the map through the inventory, which I don't mind. Although I never usually find myself using the maps, only in cases where I am extremely lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                          "Never used a map" sound weird to me. Maps were very useful in first playtroughs of older games. Sure, now that RE has linear paths and objective markers everywhere maps are not needed.

Looking at this video seems that 1.5 already has a map shortcut (L1)

Can't be cause L1 is the button for switching aims.
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• It can be if you use R2 and L2 for aiming/aiming switch.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

It can be if you use R2 and L2 for aiming/aiming switch.
                              Well I kinda meant the standard controller configuration...
                              Furthermore L2 was the map button in RE3. Would be kinda neat.
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

It can be if you use R2 and L2 for aiming/aiming switch.
                                You also have to take into consideration that the knife will be assigned its own button for quick draw as well, most likely L1 or R2. So maybe the map could be assigned to L2?
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X