Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    The iris is a little bit too "bent" to the left though, it should be more straight. But it looks good.
    I think it's looking to the side.

Comment

• Just for curiosity:

The IGAS name comes from "I Got A Shotgun" phrase from the BH1 (japanese version) intro music?
      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 08-02-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
        Your right. I realized that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Enjoy JP draft. It is low quality and only 256 colors for obvious reasons.
          OMG!!!!! UPDATES ARE COMING!!!!... The new cover makes me to play Resident Evil 1 to Gun Survivor in japanese... if my other hard disk work i would play them in my computer... I like the new fresh style of the new cover... some people will like to have the old cover... but... i like this one.. i don't know... i'm in a dilema... Good Work with the new cover D.Birkin... Well i'll wait for other updates...

Comment

• With this influx f new posts and such, I do wonder ig there are updates coming.. hopefully something about the trial edition.

D.Birkin, seeing as there's a Japanese cover, does that mean that the new content will be back translated to Japanese? If so that does really make me happy. I prefer to play the Japanese versions anyways just because of the name.

EDIT:
            I cleaned up the NTSC-J WIP art and resized it in photoshop. I hope you guys don't mind me posting this. Enjoy the blown up pixels.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IGAS-J-WIP.png
Views:	1
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	403197
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 08-03-2013, 06:12 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
              Just compare it with the original.......

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Enjoy JP draft. It is low quality and only 256 colors for obvious reasons.
                Thanks for update, looks very cool ).

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  I cleaned up the NTSC-J WIP art and resized it in photoshop. I hope you guys don't mind me posting this.
                  What's the point ? How much attention do you need srsly ?

Anyway nice cover IGAS, at least it's new and not some fan edit from covers we all already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypnoz View Post
                    He's just contributing in his own way.

Anyway, nice work all around. It's nice to see a fresh take on the classic title that's certainly embedded in our brains.
                    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

• great cover, the eye looks really menacing

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                        The iris is a little bit too "bent" to the left though, it should be more straight. But it looks good.
                        You are right. Master artwork was oriented incorrectly. My profile image shows new orientation.

Originally posted by Graco View Post
                        Your team's custom art makes me realize how much I loved the traditional RE artwork style.
                        Like BIO1 booklet!

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                        The IGAS name comes from "I Got A Shotgun" phrase from the BH1 (japanese version) intro music?
                        Acronym is different.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        D.Birkin, seeing as there's a Japanese cover, does that mean that the new content will be back translated to Japanese?
                        No. It is just for multiple packaging. We have no plans for Japanese version.

I cleaned up the NTSC-J WIP art and resized it in photoshop. I hope you guys don't mind me posting this.
                        Why resizing? Picture is low quality draft for quick preview. Real packaging for cover will be 1425x1425 full quality PNG.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D.Birkin just has a nice cover showing Birkin´s... oh wait, showing his own eye!

I really want the big red capital letters back to the franchise´s modern logo.
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Your team's logo in the corner fits in really nice with the cover.

Click image for larger version

Name:	leon shutter.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	403198

Hello 3d rendered shutter.
                            Last edited by Darkness; 08-03-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypnoz View Post

Anyway nice cover IGAS, at least it's new and not some fan edit from covers we all already know.
                              I don't need attention, I wanted to resize and clean up the small image. I don't know why you think I need attention, I did the resize for you guys. That's the thanks I get? Why do I bother sometimes...
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I don't recall anyone saying "Zombie-X, ZOMBIE-X, we really need you to "clean-up" and resize a DRAFT of a cover.", that is something you did for yourself so no thanks is necessary.

Comment

Working...
                                X