Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a newbie vaguely says it, its BOUND to be true! *unicorns gleefully gallop in the distance*
    sigpic

Comment

• I've been lurking but I only registered to pass on some news I at the request of those involved. Yes, the build is intended for public release. I can't say any more but please keep an eye out for more details soon. The team is (as far as I am aware) finishing up extracting data from the build and it is only a matter of time until they are satisfied that it is ready to be released.

Comment

• Basically; Somnius doesn't know what he's talking about.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Basically; Somnius doesn't know what he's talking about.
          Seconded. xD
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Somnius View Post
            The team is (as far as I am aware) finishing up extracting data from the build

Comment

I've been lurking but I only registered to pass on some news I at the request of those involved. Yes, the build is intended for public release. I can't say any more but please keep an eye out for more details soon. The team is (as far as I am aware) finishing up extracting data from the build and it is only a matter of time until they are satisfied that it is ready to be released.
              Well, i'm happy if this is true.
              I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

I've been lurking but I only registered to pass on some news I at the request of those involved. Yes, the build is intended for public release. I can't say any more but please keep an eye out for more details soon. The team is (as far as I am aware) finishing up extracting data from the build and it is only a matter of time until they are satisfied that it is ready to be released.
                how about giving us proofs ?

Comment

• He's not required to show 'proofs' and none of you are required to believe him

Comment

• Indeed. But we actually have a pretty ancient rule on the forums regarding "claimers" and how that's actually a bannable offense ;D

Comment

• This community...
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm excited this might be happening and all, but I still want the Sega Saturn version

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta
                          Anything else?
                          You doin' a shopping list for Santa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta
                            Anything else?
                            Yeah, if you're feeling so generous, why don't you go ahead and get me a copy of Shenmue beta for Saturn? And maybe you could get me a final copy of Sonic Xtreme for Saturn, too, eh? In fact, why don't you go ahead and port the retail version of 2 to the Saturn for me, yeah, that'd be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                              I'm excited this might be happening and all, but I still want the Sega Saturn version
                              Why would you care more about a port that never materialized than a completely different game? Genuinely curious.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• The Saturn is my favorite console. I mean, the Sega fanboy in me still wants to see resident evil 2 sitting proudly on my shelf of Saturn games next to the original. But if this does get released, I'm still going to play the hell out of it. I'm just going to use a Saturn USB controller to play it, haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X