Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to see what happens with Elza crashing into the RPD. I imagine even if there aren't FMVs then they'll still have cutscenes for those points in the story. Maybe animated like Megaman X4? Though I don't know how well that would work.
    Last edited by Graco; 08-04-2013, 10:04 AM.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• RE Director's Cut with RE2 Preview was released on September 25th. I expect this preview around the same time Pure conjecture based on that avatar image of course, but it sounds good to me! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
        RE Director's Cut with RE2 Preview was released on September 25th. I expect this preview around the same time Pure conjecture based on that avatar image of course, but it sounds good to me! ;)
        I forgot all about that! It would be great if it were that close.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I said thsi before and imma say it again! Id laugh so hard if after the IGAS build was released the 80% build leaked and the IGAS build turned out to be a FAR better game.

Comment

• ^ Well, we do know that thanks to some individuals that release scenario has long gone.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              I said thsi before and imma say it again! Id laugh so hard if after the IGAS build was released the 80% build leaked and the IGAS build turned out to be a FAR better game.
              Your probably right. Since companies always have deadlines and a need to make money they usually cut corners to bring a product out faster. Since IGAS is non-profit and have no deadline the over game in theory should be superior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                I said thsi before and imma say it again! Id laugh so hard if after the IGAS build was released the 80% build leaked and the IGAS build turned out to be a FAR better game.
                I'm sure their build will be superior to the 80% build. They are coding 1.5 to be fun, so it's only natural. They are probably going to fix pacing issues as well.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• FMVs aren't a completely impossible thought. Do you know the Katawa Shoujo project? That fan made visual novel? That was a total amateur group, and they managed to have FMVs from SCRATCH in their product. So now that we know how good IGAS is, it's not at all impossible to think that they might be able to do their own FMVs as well.

Comment

• Indeed. I am just worried about getting my hopes up though. So I tend to lean towards they won't have any. That way if they do, I'll be surprised rather than sad.

I'm still is disbelief that we finally got 1.5 and that it will be completed.
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 08-04-2013, 03:04 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The FMVs could be created using the 3D in-game assets. I wouldn't be mad at the group if they took that route.

Regarding their finished game being better than the 80% build, this is almost certainly a guarantee. What we've seen from the 80% in comparison to the 40%, is that there wasn't a huge leap in game-play differences, and many assets and functions were still missing.

Comment

• I would die if this turns out to be the best RE game in the last decade. I'm not sure how good it will be, but it will be better than RE6.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                          Not the build itself, rather they had access to information pertaining certain details and differences, the supplier was unwilling to give the content itself as, unfortunately, people took it upon themselves to "leak" a build again (which never actually happened, they just said they would)
                          i will clarify a little. i think i say this before, but just to remind everyone i will say again. i am fortune enough to be well connected. i use many saved up favors and got help from good trusty people. it was a simple thing where we say "hey, we have 1.5 now, but is not what we hoped for in terms of completion. help us see if we can benefit from this discovery and find more before we do anything public with this." then we got a couple of results rather quickly with people who could help. some technical help and some asset help. then suddenly rumors appear and we did not understand how. no one in our group should have reason or benefit from telling people without people understanding it is important not to talk in public of it, then leaks happen of work in progress material followed by data of build and asset people said no to helping more, because thing became too riscable because of too much public awareness of what we had present in our first build and what content at the time was decided to be rebuilt or in need of donation or new source.

is a bit like cooking for big celebration party. you want to make apple pipe, but everyone see your ingredients lack cinamon and apple and then you still made pie with those...cheflike person might make question and find answer when is meant to be secret.
                          Last edited by B.Zork; 08-04-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            RE Director's Cut with RE2 Preview was released on September 25th. I expect this preview around the same time Pure conjecture based on that avatar image of course, but it sounds good to me! ;)
                            i like your way of thinking. historic dates are always nice to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              i like your way of thinking. historic dates are always nice to remember

Comment

• Oh a hint?

It's still sad that more possible beta's may have been lost because of the leaks, maybe even the 80% build..
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X