Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy your vacation D. Birkin. You and the team deserve it.

Comment

• Have you guys seen the latest update from Mandel? Lots of fun stuff to be seen.

I won't spoil for those who didn't saw it yet, go check it out!
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        I am sorry but there is no dodge option planned. It will not be in our BIO1.5 for reasons of technicalities and game play.
        thank god. keep being sexy dbirkin

Comment

• I'm glad about the addition of a music player, and nice choice of background for it. That archive/file room suits it well.

The dodge system isn't needed. You're not going to be running away from Nemesis, after all.

Comment

• The quick turn is fast enough to help you evade enemies anyways. Speaking of that, was it ever implemented? I'm having a major brain fart now.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              EDIT:
              I blew up D.Birkins new avatar in photoshop and can read the track names. This is the order they are in the picture.

- Escape from the laboratory
              - ????? falls
              - The second floor
              - Umbrella's secret laboratory
              - Horror around
              - The allway is "Q" (Not sure if that's right, kinda blurred)
              - Out in the wild

EDIT #2:
              The room in his background is the file archive room. It looks heavily inspired by RE2's.
              I'm pretty sure it's "The answer is 'G'", maybe answer is incorrect but the letter is definitely a G. I can't make out what the second title is at all.

I wonder if the team will follow BH2's "The Xth Malformation of 'G'" naming format for Birkin's themes.

Originally posted by Renard View Post
              The dodge system isn't needed. You're not going to be running away from Nemesis, after all.
              I always hated how unreliable the BH3's dodge system was anyway. Perhaps I'm not too skilled of a player but it always failed more than worked for me.
              Last edited by Accell; 08-17-2013, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                Have you guys seen the latest update from Mandel? Lots of fun stuff to be seen.

I won't spoil for those who didn't saw it yet, go check it out!
                To which update you're referring to? Could you share with us the link please?

Comment

• Check his thread "A timeline of RE15's history and the hunt for it (1996-2013)".
                  Last edited by Rick Hunter; 08-18-2013, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                    Check his thread "A timeline of RE15's history and the hunt for it (1996-2013)".
                    Ok!
                    "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                    http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                      I'm glad about the addition of a music player, and nice choice of background for it. That archive/file room suits it well.
                      We have a lot more hidden from public until this moment. Music player is six months old.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      The quick turn is fast enough to help you evade enemies anyways. Speaking of that, was it ever implemented?
                      Not yet but it is very easy to do. Many movement procedures are sequences of commands and timers.

Originally posted by Accell View Post
                      I'm pretty sure it's "The answer is 'G'", maybe answer is incorrect but the letter is definitely a G.
                      The answer is “correct”.

I wonder if the team will follow BH2's "The Xth Malformation of 'G'" naming format for Birkin's themes.
                      No “Fight with monster #X”.

I always hated how unreliable the BH3's dodge system was anyway. Perhaps I'm not too skilled of a player but it always failed more than worked for me.
                      Dodge system is very much random.
                      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D. Birkin you are a very sneaky dog. I'm joking of course. I do appreciate surprises. It gets me anxious for the next update.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                          We have a lot more hidden from public until this moment. Music player is six months old.

Not yet but it is very easy to do. Many movement procedures are sequences of commands and timers.

The answer is “correct”.

No “Fight with monster #X”.

Dodge system is very much random.
                          Thank you for your work!
                          "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                          http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Oh, i would listen to that playlist for a long time...

Comment

• Wow you guys had a music player lined up for quite awhile. Sneaky sneaky. Quick turn is more than enough. Dodge is changing it up a bit too much but since it's random it never really works half the time.

I like that you guys are keeping everything secret. It's more fun to find out on our own.

Also I sent you guys some PSF files, well B.Zorks e-mail, and the file contained all the beta BIO1 music. I was wondering if any of it had use in your project. I figured since all the tracks were never used, and sound very 1.5ish, they could be implemented. Some of the unused tracks are very nice.

Now how are you guys planning to get around people extracting and distributing data in the trial edition ISO (once released) or are you fine with that?
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• People kept on bitching about how the data in the MZD build was "encrypted", so they'll apparently be implementing real data encryption in the Trial build.
                                As for sending them the beta Bio 1 tracks. Don't you think they'd already have it in their extensive list of reference media by now?
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 08-18-2013, 08:38 PM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X