Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking... when we get the fully re 1.5 from IGAS, we are going to have the 100% (in this case the 40% build type) so this finished version of 1.5 is the RESIDENT EVIL 1.5 40% Type, why the Team does not do another build but with the new animations from the 80% build and this could be the RESIDENT EVIL 1.5 80% Type?...
    Just think... two fully operationals RE 1.5 with the 40% animations in one, and the other with 80% animations... maybe i'm going to far...

And... one important thing of every final of a game... THE END CREDITS, the Staff Roll... i'm think that will contain every name of every worker of the original team (the CAPCOM one in 1996-8) and the IGAS Team... CAPCOM'S STAFF & THE IGAS TEAM STAFF... Produced by Shinji Mikami, Directed by Hideki Kamiya, Staff from IGAS and that... i'm just saying... maybe could be a surprise?...

Comment

• I don't really understand your post, but they plan to include retail animations for the main characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post

And... one important thing of every final of a game... THE END CREDITS, the Staff Roll... i'm think that will contain every name of every worker of the original team (the CAPCOM one in 1996-8) and the IGAS Team... CAPCOM'S STAFF & THE IGAS TEAM STAFF... Produced by Shinji Mikami, Directed by Hideki Kamiya, Staff from IGAS and that... i'm just saying... maybe could be a surprise?...
        Good question, but maybe its safe and better for them if don't do it, maybe just to prevent problems with Capcom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          I don't really understand your post, but they plan to include retail animations for the main characters.
          Ok... i was saying that they could make another build with 80% animations (retail)... two complete 1.5 games, one with the 40% animations (holding guns) and the other with retail animations (no holding guns)

And as for the credits, PROTOBOY you're right, they don't need to put their nametags there... you're right just maybe at the end of... DIRECTOR: Hideki Kamiya, Presented By CAPCOM... at the very end appears... RECONSTRUCTED AND FINISHED BY THE I.G.A.S. Team, and Thanks to all who supported this project with questions and information for the completition of this game...

Maybe they can do they own RESIDENT EVIL 3 with the style of 1.5, but it's asking too much...
          Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-23-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
            Maybe they can do they own RESIDENT EVIL 3 with the style of 1.5, but it's asking too much...
            It's quite an interesting idea for a fan mod or fan project. I personally would love an RE3 in the 1.5 universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
              It's quite an interesting idea for a fan mod or fan project. I personally would love an RE3 in the 1.5 universe.
              It's sounds great a RE3 in the 1.5 style, but with the upgraded animations and all, maybe in a near future we can enjoy the RE 1.5 games line... beginning with the RE1, RE 2 (1.5) and ending with the RE3 (1.5 style) for psx, save data, computers, optional herb/medicine, the guns from the original RE3, new costumes but is asking for a lot... we have the upcoming 1.5... the need of a 3 with the 1.5 style it´s far right now... The 1.5 have story to expand, new plots beyond but, step by step... We have a RE0 N64 in the shadows and very deep... 1.5 getting closer, so right now RE 3 with in 1.5 universe is a thread, that we have to discuss... but in the future....
              Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-23-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                Also in the game (Parasite Eve 2) there are some things resident evil 1.5 recycled.

1:

2:Roy

3:

4:

5:

I thought that the name PIERS was again in resident evil 6, but it was a recycled name of a doberman in resident evil 1.5, if you notice on your left on the plate you will notice the name (JOJO) another fictional character from capcom (JoJo's bizarre adventure).
                Spoiler:
                I don't get how you say they re-used anything when the rooms are different???

Comment

• Now look at this:

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by Graco; 08-23-2013, 10:03 PM.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Hi, I'm a big supporter of 1.5 and prototypes in general. I been lurking in this topic since the start but didn't register because I was registered at bioflames, being stubborn in thinking it would get revived, being like the only few still posting in topics since post-1.5 found/IGAS appearing but sadly it seems that apparently you can't register there anymore and I couldn't change much. Finally gave in and just registered here. I guess I'll copy some of my input there to here but I should spread it out not cluttering the post.
                    I watched those vanilla walkthroughs and I noticed that the 3F corridor music is no where to be heard. It seems that it was just unused, needing to be hacked out of the image. I doubt IGAS input it in cause it sounds too preserved so I guess that's another thing to add to the differences. Since I'm on the topic I guess I should post this too:
                    I find myself constantly going to the 3rd floor of the MZD, because both the scenery and music. After a little while of listening to that theme, I'm reminded of another theme I like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gowxYE12LFA
                    3d floor theme for compasion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBFVM6ZsV18.
                    Honistly I feel confident enough to say it was recycled to lisa's lair's theme.

Comment

• Leon very similar uniform

Attached Files

Comment

• omg guys

resident evil 3 had concrete floors and so did resident evil 1.5

re3 stole concrete floors from 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post

Now look at this:

Spoiler:
                          actually, there is a similarity, dinossaurs come from eggs. so those games come from very old prototype. me FTW

Comment

• It's getting a little silly here. And I don't think posting oversized images of a breakfast plate are really necessary. Just let people make their comparisons and whatnot.

Now you've made me hungry though...

Comment

• Curses! Foiled again by food!

But in all seriousness, hungry....
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Now don't tell me a Comparison Cult is starting here. "Here's an image of X in RE 1.5, here's an image of Y in RE 3, it's a siiiiign!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X