Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I remember correctly, PE2 Piers' character model is actually an edited version of RE2 Leon's model (I think it was Newsbot who pointed this out). Coincidentally, the concrete panel wall texture used in the MIST HQ parking garage seems to be the same exact one used constantly throughout 1.5 and 2. This is probably because Square and Capcom made use of the same commercial texture library (SoftImage library, as D.Birkin pointed out).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	569.6 KB
ID:	403215
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Really really? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post

Now look at this:

Spoiler:
        is riddle of your want for more in reference of dino crisis?
        Last edited by B.Zork; 08-24-2013, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• I know it's super nerdy, but as a small-scale independent developer, it makes me giddy knowing that even the greats are utilizing image libraries in commercial products. Although there's no shame in that. Thanks for the response D. Birkin.

Comment

• Hey B.Zork, are you guys using the SoftImage Library at all? Sorry if it's already been asked.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              I don't really understand your post, but they plan to include retail animations for the main characters.
              The fact of the character has retail animation doesn´t mind the team will changed the way of the characters holding their guns. Walking and running animation must be improved, but the way they holds their guns??? IMO that thing is one of most recognisable features of RE 1.5. In only one sight, you can discriminate if the game is RE 1.5. Safety issues apart in real life and other things far away of videogames, is a very cool mark of 1.5 and IMO eliminate the holding gun animations is for me a form of "bastardized" the build (forgive me TEAM IGAS for my word, and I hope the church doesn´t stay awaiting me in the door outside my house).
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                The fact of the character has retail animation doesn´t mind the team will changed the way of the characters holding their guns. Walking and running animation must be improved, but the way they holds their guns??? IMO that thing is one of most recognisable features of RE 1.5. In only one sight, you can discriminate if the game is RE 1.5. Safety issues apart in real life and other things far away of videogames, is a very cool mark of 1.5 and IMO eliminate the holding gun animations is for me a form of "bastardized" the build (forgive me TEAM IGAS for my word, and I hope the church doesn´t stay awaiting me in the door outside my house).
                Final build had retail gun holding animations. Not bastardizing even a LITTLE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  Final build had retail gun holding animations. Not bastardizing even a LITTLE.
                  Yep, people seem to forget this for some reason.

Comment

• I remember birkin told me ages ago they will be keeping the 1.5 holding animations , I love the way the leon and elza hold their guns in 1.5.
                    It's up to the team what they want to do and no one can try and sway them , so much swaying on this board lol.
                    why can't some people just wait and except.

Comment

• I Know retail animations was on 80% build. But that dont seem enough reason to eliminate hundguns animation of the future planed. The german shephers was of other and older build, and finally eliminated. but a lot of us want to see that dogs in final game. Hold up guns animations is the same. Without those animation the game lose a lot personal aesthetic. The female zombis dosen´t appear in 80 %, the team has to change the zombies for that for be more accurate to to 80% build??? 80%, 40%, Era 2... All of that is only bullshit and meaning nonthing. Only a estatic sight of a work in project. My way of think is like take all the good stuff existing in all the betas and fusioning in the final IGAS build.

This two things in particular are very important. If we make a poll, the presence of german shepherds and old gunhold animations will winn by far.
                      -German Shepherds.
                      -Gunhold animations.
                      Last edited by The_Wes; 08-24-2013, 04:15 PM.
                      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Technically, what "people" want is a bastardized build; one that does a lot of pick 'n' mix of various elements from certain milestones.

Comment

• Some people are focusing far too much on what is a 'bastardization' and not what will actually improve the quality of the mod.

Comment

• It's reasons like linking an image of a fry up to this board, as to why I don't bother visiting here very often!

Comment

• Well. the german shepperds are better than the doberman... even, in real life, that kind of dogs are used by police departments... Unknown choice to eliminate them in the later builds by capcom, but it is possible to get them back... hold up the handgun, shotgun, magnum animations are good i like pretty much seeing leon and elza holding their handguns... what are lefts are the Rocket Launcher holding animation like the "original" 1.5 both Leon and Elza, other interesting are the disabled options in the Menu Item, in RE 123 forums in the restoration project by team igas thread i saw an image with the menu itself, showing more options... EXCHANGE, REMOVE, TAKE and MANAGE, one in particular is the EXCHANGE option...

My guess is that option is used in the Cooperative mode with the AI of the game... Leon with Marvin, Elza with Sherry... it looks that you can enter to the ITEM selection and exchange items from you partner to you and from you to your partner, or changing between characters... Too oddly to think that the option of changing between characters is avaible, maximun: changing items to each other, like the old function in RE0 N64 and GC...
                              Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-24-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• I hope they aren't just throwing in as many extra features as they can. It would be a shame if the final turned out to a be overkill.

And I like the original 1.5 gun holding animations.

Comment

Working...
                                X