Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
    I remember birkin told me ages ago they will be keeping the 1.5 holding animations , I love the way the leon and elza hold their guns in 1.5.
    I said broken animations are replaced and good ones kept. My idea of work is to make it look professional the best way. For following questions about assets to be repleced or kept repeat to yourself this... “If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down.” Always works.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Hey B.Zork, are you guys using the SoftImage Library at all? Sorry if it's already been asked.
    No. 3D artist can self make models.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I like the 1.5 (40% anyways) holding animation, not that big of a deal if it gets changed though. i suppose someone will make a patch for the original 1.5 animations if there is that much hassle over changing it

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
        I like the 1.5 (40% anyways) holding animation, not that big of a deal if it gets changed though. i suppose someone will make a patch for the original 1.5 animations if there is that much hassle over changing it
        That's will the secure instance... The build of IGAS, the 100% reconstructed in deed contains the "Holding" animations, but we have the "mods"... patchs like Dark Biohazard (MartinBiohazard) did for the 1.5... 4 months ago or more, i saw a video that someone was converting retail animations to 1.5, so... We can enjoy the "Holding" animations for Leon & Elza in the IGAS Final build... that animations are awesome and i like them, but from anyone who want the "Retail" animations, they are free to do their own patches...

And other thing missing from 1.5 (and i remembered), and in the 80% build and 40%, are the Open Drawings like in BIO 1... find a small key/use your lockpick to open a drawer maybe with ammo, healing items to help the character, that's the other thing missing in 1.5...
        Last edited by STARSRedfield; 08-25-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Guys will be possible to reconstruct the FMV from scratch with other programs, and then use them in the full version of resident evil 1.5?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Actually, if you have combat training with fire arms, you might've learned a few important things regarding how you hold a gun and why you hold it a specific way;

I've pointed out this a couple of times through the years and here's generally why you don't hold a gun "up" when you walk around with it;

1. In case of a misfire, you don't run the risk of murdering your ears
            2. It's generally easier to "neutralize" someone who has to lower their gun to take aim than someone who has to raise it.
            3. It's easier to make a steady aim and "at least" hit the target somewhere if you have to raise a gun, compared to lowering it to take aim (everything to do with both blood circulation, general tiredness, and the aim itself having to travel across the entire body when "raising" your gun to take aim)
            *doesn't have combat training with firearms*

Thanks for clarifying~

Originally posted by Don Piano View Post
            I like the 1.5 (40% anyways) holding animation, not that big of a deal if it gets changed though.
            My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
            Guys will be possible to reconstruct the FMV from scratch with other programs, and then use them in the full version of resident evil 1.5?
            I think that's what they're planning to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
              That's will the secure instance... The build of IGAS, the 100% reconstructed in deed contains the "Holding" animations, but we have the "mods"... patchs like Dark Biohazard (MartinBiohazard) did for the 1.5... 4 months ago or more, i saw a video that someone was converting retail animations to 1.5, so... We can enjoy the "Holding" animations for Leon & Elza in the IGAS Final build... that animations are awesome and i like them, but from anyone who want the "Retail" animations, they are free to do their own patches...

And other thing missing from 1.5 (and i remembered), and in the 80% build and 40%, are the Open Drawings like in BIO 1... find a small key/use your lockpick to open a drawer maybe with ammo, healing items to help the character, that's the other thing missing in 1.5...
              Don't count with patchs in a very long time. D.Birkin said the encryptation of the game, will be hard. Wathever IGAS does with the animation, is what will have. That patches maybe comes years later, in any case...
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• The gun holding animation debate is a valid argument. Both sides have good points. Although I don't believe they will make it an option to change between the two within the game, I bet they will use one style, then make the other style available through an official patch released by them.
                Personally I prefer two hands on and I'm utterly boggled in why they took it out during development. With the two hands on I feel more compelled to walk and enjoy the scenery. I strongly feel that that although its not shown in later builds, the two hands on animations where always kept for the character select menu for flashyness. What would be nice to see is let Leon/Marvin keep the two hands while Elza/John go retail seeing as how they aren't combat trained. Give Elza's animation to.. idk marvin. This is a feature that wasn't seen up until RE4 with Ada hands down while the rest are two hands on.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                  Maybe they are planned? Remember 1.5 will feel and play like retail with new extra taste.

Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                  Don't count with patchs in a very long time. D.Birkin said the encryptation of the game, will be hard. Wathever IGAS does with the animation, is what will have. That patches maybe comes years later, in any case...
                  Very much likely. I have problems when I analyse my C functions translated in machine code. Team outsiders could have really hard times.

Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                  What would be nice to see is let Leon/Marvin keep the two hands while Elza/John go retail seeing as how they aren't combat trained. Give Elza's animation to.. idk marvin. This is a feature that wasn't seen up until RE4 with Ada hands down while the rest are two hands on.
                  Nice approach to animation analysis. I like this idea of unique special poses.
                  Last edited by D.Birkin; 08-26-2013, 01:15 AM.
                  “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• we need a new video birkin

Comment

• no emulator or tv capture can accurately show what birkin has done now. is really cool! i leave it to him to decide if he want to talk of or save for experience surprise later in future

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                        no emulator or tv capture can accurately show what birkin has done now. is really cool! i leave it to him to decide if he want to talk of or save for experience surprise later in future
                        Ooooooh.. sounds promising. Yes TBH I'd like the surprise to be discovered personally when I play the final version, but maybe a clue would be OK I guess for those who want to know. Do you think it would we wiser to perhaps have a spoiler/reveal thread for those who want to spoil the game in all the little details - and keep this thread for people who want to know about progress, but keep things secret till they play the game.

I mean, imagine all the shocks of RE3 spoilt before you played it .. wouldn't be as scary to play if you know what will happen next..
                        Same with extras and unlocks.. Just saying.
                        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• It is nothing you can associate with spoilers. What we have from today is this fascinating feature I wanted to have in game for a long time. Like B.Zork says it can not be recorded with video capture. Maybe a digital camera can.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                            It is nothing you can associate with spoilers. What we have from today is this fascinating feature I wanted to have in game for a long time. Like B.Zork says it can not be recorded with video capture. Maybe a digital camera can.
                            Hmmm .. well that has me puzzled haha.. wonder what this exciting feature could be
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                              Very much likely. I have problems when I analyse my C functions translated in machine code. Team outsiders could have really hard times.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Machinecode_RE15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	403218

Comment

• Sounds like NegCon support is back on the table. Preorder un-cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                                X