Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrea deluxe View Post
    the download link does not work anymore '

does anyone know where you can download now?

thanks in advance

ps:I have to make a gift to a fan of resident evil
    Anyway, there's still no a real playable Biohazard 1.5 release (only a "working progress" version).
    "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
    http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
      Oh come on! I would be very surprised if it was finished by January, Rome wasn't built in a day. A trial version perhaps but the full game in that time? Nah.
      You are right for Rome. We are experienced but we are not The Flash.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
      The recreation looks spot on, although maybe they could adjust the color of the double doors to match the baby blue tinge of the one in the media hallway.
      All metallic doors are grey. ;)

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
      Maybe we should dub the baboon as "Kong" or B-001. Any good nicknames that would fit Man-Spider?
      We will call those Burger Kong.
      Last edited by D.Birkin; 08-30-2013, 04:15 PM.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Birkin did you guys have names for Man-Spider and Baboon or were you going to adopt Eliminator as the baboon?
        Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 08-30-2013, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          We will call those Burger Kong.
          Ahaha, I get it! Nice reference to retail RE2. I wouldn't actually mind if that were the real name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
            Ahaha, I get it! Nice reference to retail RE2. I wouldn't actually mind if that were the real name.
            no...just no..

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              no...just no..
              I joke.

Comment

• Did you guys see that D.Birkins avatar is that of the communications room now? Looks like a nod to the STARS office kinda.

Click image for larger version

Name:	avatarro (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	403226
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• oh god i love it...these rooms are orgasmic.

Comment

• They look ok. They will look way better in their native resolution. The resolution of avatars images really kills the quality.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• The more pictures I see of the 1.5 RPD, the more I like it better than retail RPD.

Comment

• Now the question is: does it blend?

But yes IMO the 1.5 RPD looks better than retail. I feel that certain areas, like the parking garage, are not finished renders and are rough renders. The garage looks like it's still a WIP. As is Site C.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          Now the question is: does it blend?

But yes IMO the 1.5 RPD looks better than retail. I feel that certain areas, like the parking garage, are not finished renders and are rough renders. The garage looks like it's still a WIP. As is Site C.
                          the factory outsides for sure, but the parking garage?
                          IDK what people expect out of it. Its...a...parking...lot.
                          They made the RE2 too fancy and it looks stupid as hell, and WAAAAAAY too small.

Comment

• Hah, I did something funny with Martin's new patch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	kVwoFM3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	393.4 KB
ID:	403228

Comment

• John mentioned in a cutscene that the Umbrella chemical factory is supposed to be abandoned. I think it makes sense that some areas are bare-looking since they aren't being used anymore. Since the plant itself isn't actually officially open, there's no need to have Site C (lobby/parking) furnished since there are no employees and visitors to recieve.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Here's the RE1.5 music in the RE3 Opening that I mention a while ago. The links to the videos automatically skip to the part, so you don't have to jump around.

First watch this video, listen to the music. http://youtu.be/1qAlyZXJm8Y?t=12m26s

Now listen to this video. http://youtu.be/ZPEphbKI5h8?t=37s

Even though it only plays for a few seconds, it's the same melody at a different octave.

Comment

Working...
                                X