Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is always fun to see how far into research some people go when they analyze pictures and avatars

hmm. i wonder when is best time and way to show some things on day...

Comment

• Looks like a test Mercenaries title screen. So perhaps the bonus thing is for unlocks?
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
        is always fun to see how far into research some people go when they analyze pictures and avatars

hmm. i wonder when is best time and way to show some things on day...
        i wonder if there is some connection between your avatar and re ? maybe charles armstrong is an unlockable character?

Comment

• Or maybe its a good book that we should read before the game finish.

Comment

• The picture is definitely from 1.5. The handguns are the Sig Sauer, HP and Remington from the game. The word hide maybe is MERCENARIES. The lenght and last two letters fit...
            Last edited by The_Wes; 09-11-2013, 02:05 PM.
            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Hah, think of who would be Mercenaries in RE 1.5, Roy as a Mercenary would just shit his pants, run away, get bit, and die all over again. Maybe Roy can be in a mini-game The Failed Survivor, and be this game's version of Tofu with a Knife, in danger health, and nothing else.
              Last edited by Eteponge; 09-11-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                Hah, think of who would be Mercenaries in RE 1.5, Roy as a Mercenary would just shit his pants, run away, get bit, and die all over again. Maybe Roy can be in a mini-game The Failed Survivor, and be this game's version of Tofu with a Knife, in danger health, and nothing else.

Comment

• I haven't seen this brought up anywhere else, least of all here, so there were two observations I made that I felt should be pointed out.

If you care to know, D. Birkin (whoever the hell he/she/they are) has the following quote in his signature “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”. For a long time I wondered where this comes from, as it has nothing to do with Resident Evil. The only connection I could make was the allegation that the G-Virus actually stands for the God Virus. Anyway, the quote is not a perfect transcription from the source but it comes from the song 'Afterglow' by Cosmosis. The full quote is actually "How far can they control my mind? But to know god, you must be god, and to be god you must let go of being who you thought you were. And as the gods have given us, so we return the gift. I can see it glowing just beyond the trees a kind of reddish colour."

Furthermore, the team IGAS logo is actually taken entirely from the logo of a Suntory brand called Boss coffee. If you notice, the earlier videos put out by team IGAS copied the Boss coffee logo completely but in the more recent videos, they changed the colour of their logo from red to blue and added sunglasses on the Boss logo. It's nothing short of wholesale trademark infringement, not that it matters since this is a non-profit project, but their logo isn't original at all and I didn't want anyone thinking their logo is original.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    Just poking fun at the kinds of crazy things people keep suggesting from IGAS.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesWilliams View Post
                      I haven't seen this brought up anywhere else, least of all here, so there were two observations I made that I felt should be pointed out.

If you care to know, D. Birkin (whoever the hell he/she/they are) has the following quote in his signature “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”. For a long time I wondered where this comes from, as it has nothing to do with Resident Evil. The only connection I could make was the allegation that the G-Virus actually stands for the God Virus. Anyway, the quote is not a perfect transcription from the source but it comes from the song 'Afterglow' by Cosmosis. The full quote is actually "How far can they control my mind? But to know god, you must be god, and to be god you must let go of being who you thought you were. And as the gods have given us, so we return the gift. I can see it glowing just beyond the trees a kind of reddish colour."

Furthermore, the team IGAS logo is actually taken entirely from the logo of a Suntory brand called Boss coffee. If you notice, the earlier videos put out by team IGAS copied the Boss coffee logo completely but in the more recent videos, they changed the colour of their logo from red to blue and added sunglasses on the Boss logo. It's nothing short of wholesale trademark infringement, not that it matters since this is a non-profit project, but their logo isn't original at all and I didn't want anyone thinking their logo is original.
                      the coffee logo was in the original build as a placeholder icon. As for the lyrics...i couldn't care any less 0_0

Comment

The use of Boss Coffee is taken from the Vanilla Build of RE 1.5, where the original Capcom team used the Boss Coffee logo as a placeholder for many items. So, using that knowledge, I guess Capcom is also guilty of wholesale trademark infringement and unoriginality for using it as a placeholder for their items in the original build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          the coffee logo was in the original build as a placeholder icon. As for the lyrics...i couldn't care any less 0_0
                          I wasn't posting it for you then. You couldn't care and wouldn't because you're a complete imbecile, pretty much.

Comment

I wasn't posting it for you then. You couldn't care and wouldn't because you're a complete imbecile, pretty much.
                            let me know when you wanna un-alias you pleb

Comment

• Party time! Everytime the world of 1.5 start to show something important, the trolls bloom like flowers...
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                                Or maybe its a good book that we should read before the game finish.
                                Perhaps there exists a secret message within the book, reading a message on the back cover or some kind of subliminal message that points to the release date of the trial, the videos and the full game? I joke, of course.

With some mentions of the Mercenaries, which characters do you all think would appear in the 1.5 Battle Arena or Mercenaries? If it's going to be in the game, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X