Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
    Dont forget to ask about the different hair style that she uses with this jacket in concept art XD.
    I know, that has been the hardest part to draw lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
      We are not called Team BETA Buffet Restaurant. ;)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Team Beta Buffet Restaurant LOL.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	403261

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
        I know, that has been the hardest part to draw lol.
        I cant even imagine how to do that , maybe porting the hair of the 1.5 female zombie .

EDIT

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]9094[/ATTACH]

Now I want to eat those food's
        Last edited by PROTOBOY; 09-13-2013, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
          Did anyone else notice the red dot in the new profile picture, or is that just me? I'm thinking that gun has a laser target equipped, or whatever you call it.
          I'm colorblind, but I do see the dot now. If it is laser pointers, that would be amazing. It noticed IGAS likes the "shooting at the camera" effect.

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
          lmao that's awesome

Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
          I cant even imagine how to do that , maybe porting the hair of the 1.5 female zombie .
          If they do decide to make that her special outfit, they would probably have to keep her ponytail hair. Long hair is too hard too construct for a PlayStation. That's the reason why her hair design was changed to a ponytail in the first place. There's a reason why all the girls have shorter hair (Sherry, Ada, Jill, Annette), long hair is just too hard to do with so few polygons. Who knows, maybe the female zombie's would work with some editing?

Comment

• Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
            Did anyone else notice the red dot in the new profile picture, or is that just me? I'm thinking that gun has a laser target equipped, or whatever you call it.
            Indeed that looks to be a laser pointer. I wonder if it actually works, like the pointer of the Hyperblaster gun did in Silent Hill? Maybe civilian Leon gets to wield some sort of special handgun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northman View Post
              Indeed that looks to be a laser pointer. I wonder if it actually works, like the pointer of the Hyperblaster gun did in Silent Hill? Maybe civilian Leon gets to wield some sort of special handgun.
              Maybe it comes with special handgun parts? Like an attachment or something.

Comment

• I never figured that , now I now why also in Dino crisis the women have short hair.
                About the game limitations I guess its possible to it, the laser trail, we can see in Resident Evil Survivor the Cleaners
                Click image for larger version

Name:	HunkRESurvivor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	403262.

Since the game looks like Re2 with the same zombies but worse graphics is possible to see laser trail in 1,5 can also have.

Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                I think is just the frame before the entire shoot can be seen.

I guess in the avatar pic its just like that but can be a laser also.

Comment

• Why do I now have this feeling of seeing cleaners in 1.5 trying to attack Leon and Elza. Now I'm start to get fascinated in seeing an Ark Thompson as a outfit. Be interesting to see "Survivor" in 3rd person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                    Why do I now have this feeling of seeing cleaners in 1.5 trying to attack Leon and Elza. Now I'm start to get fascinated in seeing an Ark Thompson as a outfit. Be interesting to see "Survivor" in 3rd person.

Comment

• It'd be kinda cool to have upgrade parts like RE2, but at the same time it's unneeded. That's a retail specific feature not 1.5. But having a custom handgun with a laser sight will be cool. It would make aiming much easier without auto aim.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If we're gonna have unlockable costumes I want the very first Leon that was shown, the one where he looks somewhat like Chris. Be cool to have all the era costumes in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9094[/ATTACH]
                          I swear that looks like the inside of the great buffet of china.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ltunnel2fmz.png
Views:	1
Size:	738.9 KB
ID:	403263

I decided to fool around with the female zombies today. Not only are the arms and head messed up when a female zombie is attacking, but when you blow its legs off, it starts crawling... backwards. I backed it into a corner in this picture. Its arms just kind of... flop around and its head folds in and out of its body...

Both creepy and funny lol.

Comment

• A laser in the handgun is just a cosmetic feature. The shooting mechanics of RE didn't received any help from have a laser. The space colision for the bullets in the zombies are very big. Have a success shot is easy without autoaim or laser. And I still thinking the red dot is just the fire of the gun before the entire shoot can be seen. Anyway, a laser for a special unlockeable gun is very cool! But not for the normal progresion of the game, I feel it a bit out of 1.5 aesthetic. But again, like an unlockeable weapons is cool.
                              Last edited by The_Wes; 09-14-2013, 04:55 AM.
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                                birkin, are you guys keeping the single shot grenade launcher or using the retail 5x shot?
                                Triple.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                                Will you be implementing respawning enemies, like the ones found in the lobby and shutter hallway, in the other areas of the game as well?
                                It was asked before. If special room needs it yes.

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                                That was always the dumbest thing I ever heard lol.
                                I think people call these Urban Legends. Truth is Facebook picture leaks have nothing to do with build disappears. I would not post pictures in that case.

Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
                                There is no laser.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X