Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7499[/ATTACH]
    i just realized this now and this looks like a Tofu blockade.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
      Well, that N64 RE incident (I think it was for RE: Zero for N64) was less known, when someone tried to dump RE: Zero for N64. Capcom used it's full lawyer force on that one.
      This incident is Irrelevant, they had a dev console, 0 is a released game that still makes money, and it was back in the past,
      Last edited by Darkness; 11-09-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Tofu is hiding. That screenshot has been proven to be a fake, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
          Tofu is hiding. That screenshot has been proven to be a fake, btw.
          lol of course it's fake... that's why I said whoever did it did a great job with the textures. Here is the original:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX001.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	401937

Whoever was responsible for the doctored image was well aware of the Lab's layout, since he got the door types spot on (but not the directions).

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX011.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	401938Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX016.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	401939
          Last edited by Enigmatism415; 11-09-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• It's shows how 1.5 it's important, so different to the RE games since RE4.
            Just wondering why many images/backgrounds of 1.5 that is not inside of betas discs can be found, so more people of we imagined can have different builds of RE 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
              It's shows how 1.5 it's important, so different to the RE games since RE4.
              Just wondering why many images/backgrounds of 1.5 that is not inside of betas discs can be found, so more people of we imagined can have different builds of RE 1.5.
              They're from the Biohazard 2 Trial Edition, the disc is full of them, the RPD and sewers are missing but a good 50% of 1.5's backgrounds are on the disc.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                They're from the Biohazard 2 Trial Edition, the disc is full of them, the RPD and sewers are missing but a good 50% of 1.5's backgrounds are on the disc.
                Between those backgrounds geluda is talking about, whats on the build they have, and some skill and inflames footage, they will have the entire game working no doubt.

Comment

• Oh and if anyone is interested I have remade both the cover and spine card at 4 times their original resolution. Below are the redone images as well as the back insert.

My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    download it again? I didn't have problem with extracting either, are you using 7-zip?
                    Thanks for the tip. I tried WinRar instead and it worked. Guess there was some problem with WinZip.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                    BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      Their original extension was .bs or .bss?

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                        Their original extension was .bs or .bss?
                        .BSS

Comment

• Thanks.
                          Anyone know if the extension of room files/background of Re 1.5 are .bss/.bs or .rdt??
                          Last edited by PROTOBOY; 11-10-2012, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• The ones found in the Trial Edition are .BSS files, if that's any indication.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• I don't know what to make all of this, with the voice actors, but honestly, it does sound like Haddad to me, especially when Leon gets hit by those gorillas in the garage. And Elza definitely sounds like Claire to me, when she tells Sherry to wait before she climbs into the duct. With Leon, I think Haddad simply made his voice a little deeper to go along with the new "angrier and less frightened" Leon (another thing I hated about retail RE2).

Anyway, I have a request. I don't have Twitter, never have, and don't plan on signing up for one. I was wondering if someone could ask Kamiya a couple questions about 1.5. Just because they're not going to release the game, doesn't mean they can't answer a couple of simple questions.

I simply want to know if the giant alligator was in the game, and how the firing range puzzle worked. Someone should just ask him, but keep it short and simple.
                              Last edited by RetroRain; 11-10-2012, 08:46 AM.
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I hope the original 1.5 era 4 disc includes. Files on V jump Leon (Chris remodel), Leon Civilian , Leon and Elza from 3rd Era and even german shepard that would be awesome.
                                Last edited by GamerTak3r; 11-10-2012, 09:53 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X