Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pple! i have a question, maybe really silly, but im not a modder, and neither a development, but is this possible for you (modders), to port a game to another console?, im not saying to do it now with the RE 1.5, but it is possible to port game for example to Dreamcast? she has Windows Ce, idk what that means, but maybe makes more easy to port games?.
    Last edited by Clawditoh; 12-26-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• I guess someone "could" port it to the Dreamcast version of Resident Evil 2 - but that'd still require quite a lot of work, due to potential differences between 1.5 and 2 (anything from potential file format and event script differences to different animation and AI behaviors + UI design)

So, yeah, I think Dreamcast should be ruled out ... unless ... well ... since they're clearly building things around a PS1 build of Resident Evil 1.5, I guess one solution on the Dreamcast front would be Bleemcast! (but does that support memory cards in the "open" build - not to mention XA streams?)

Comment

• Originally posted by DSC View Post
        I enjoy PC emulators simply because I can enhance graphics with my graphics card and shaders,
        I will use standard setting if the day comes that I can play this prototype, but PC isn't all that bad just based on the single perk alone.

I also have a PSX controller connection on my PC and the entire system set on my living room television.

I feel you'd never know the difference playing in this fashion.
        I've played on PC in the way you say, but anyways. The fact of :
        - Connect the PC to TV, generally current TVs are stucked to the wall in a high place, so it's frustrating to go to connect upper a chair, and then disconnetc the cable for not have to showing too many cables to the guest at home (they can say your home is a chaos XD)
        - Play with pain on the back with your laptop/netbook, generally the possition turns to be uncomfortable after a while
        - Issues with controls, even PS3 and Xbox 360 pads sometimes had these bugs
        - Take you PC to go play with your friends at their house.... but them don't having a TV connectable to PC... so a tiny monitor is the only way
        - some people doesn't care about HD (as me)

But well, all are personal tastes. While you can play a same game in consoles and computers, everybody is happy , some gamers only live for PC play.
        For example, I know "Megaman x Street Fighter" started as a fan project, but the fact of having to play it on PC doesn't give me any hope to play it at all.

Originally posted by Clawditoh View Post
        pple! i have a question, maybe really silly, but im not a modder, and neither a development, but is this possible for you (modders), to port a game to another console?, im not saying to do it now with the RE 1.5, but it is possible to port game for example to Dreamcast? she has Windows Ce, idk, what that means, but maybe makes more easy to port games?.
        Having a working Dreamcast these days is a treasure; the reposition for its laser lens are dissapearing (some CD drivers for PC had laser compatibility with DC, but since those are being stoping on making by DVD units)... pal, I own a working DC and play currently the games that are EXCLUSIVELY there; take care of your DC as the jewel it is. If you can play RE1.5 on PSX, PSP, etc., leave more life to your DC lens ;).
        And in that case the team should make another Editor for DC libraries....
        Last edited by Mae77; 12-26-2012, 12:57 PM.
        The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          I guess someone "could" port it to the Dreamcast version of Resident Evil 2 - but that'd still require quite a lot of work, due to potential differences between 1.5 and 2 (anything from potential file format and event script differences to different animation and AI behaviors + UI design)

So, yeah, I think Dreamcast should be ruled out ... unless ... well ... since they're clearly building things around a PS1 build of Resident Evil 1.5, I guess one solution on the Dreamcast front would be Bleemcast! (but does that support memory cards in the "open" build - not to mention XA streams?)
          No Bleemcast doesnt support memory card

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
            This topic has reached otherworldly levels of weird. People passing on completely fabricated information just because someone else said something tongue-in-cheek, people obsessing over FMVs like some holy grail, asking the same questions over and over again and being annoyed because the people working on the thing have lives.
            When you have a project this big on a prototype so legendary going on behind the scenes, over-excited fans are going to endlessly speculate, misinterpret things due to incomplete information or simply misreading information, have lots of wishful thinking on what will and what will not be included, and yet others will be impatient. It's simply the nature of a project this big going on for something the fans have been looking forward to for so long.

Comment

• So I rewatched Advent 4, and there is a secret image.
              I don't know if people have seen it or acknowledged it, because I haven't seen people talking about it in this thread.
              I've screen capped it here. I can't believe that no one has mentioned it.

Spoiler:

Maybe because people didn't see this hidden screen they are getting upset and starting to make up information.

As for the o rly/ ya rly thing. There was a poll on the thread about how we won't get 1.5. As that doesn't look like the case anymore I just changed it to that (as it seems that as a mod I can't delete the poll). It's nothing important
              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 12-26-2012, 02:32 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                AH. XD I did not catch that before! I thought he was speaking in general and saying that listening to those who claim The Team does not have this or that are like listening to zombies. (Since MrBZork throws in little jokes and humor like that from time to time.) XD Now I see he was talking to Zombie_X specifically.

But MrBZork did say earlier: "we hope to make as many of the 1.5s available for plays in as many ways of possible as can" and "plan is for all 1.5 to be available." This answer was specifically to the question if the 40% build will be released as well to us. And his response suggests there may be more than one build available to The Team to be released. Not to say it's the 80% build, but could be a different one from Curator's build. Or I could simply be misinterpreting what he's saying again.
                Your right about the first part, hes implying that the raw bare bones build will be released... what i gather from the second part is that they might be adding side games in? same idea as battle mode in re2 dual shock edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                  Your right about the first part, hes implying that the raw bare bones build will be released... what i gather from the second part is that they might be adding side games in? same idea as battle mode in re2 dual shock edition.
                  I'm not even going to speculate anymore. It's too easy to misunderstand or jump to conclusions, and it's rather pointless. In due time we'll know.

Comment

• MrBZork posted an announcement on his Youtube Channel:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	YoutubeAnnouncement.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	402152

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                      MrBZork posted an announcement on his Youtube Channel:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7765[/ATTACH]
                      Sweet !

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                        MrBZork posted an announcement on his Youtube Channel:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7765[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                          Sweet !
                          This and more video, uh? SWEET!

Comment

• Oh it's a good news. Hope we'll be able to watch this making of soon

Comment

• Great news indeed, i'm eager to see it !
                              Last edited by Guest; 12-26-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Nice!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X