Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ekamp View Post
    So it's like the final area of Silent Hill :p
    My Gosh... The Nowhere in Silent Hill was indeed a real hellhole of room jumping xD
    Last edited by Alfred; 01-13-2013, 04:54 AM.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• "Often times the simplest explanation turns out to be the right one."

Occam's Razor - it never goes out of style.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Alzaire is right, and as I painstakingly noted in a previous post two pages ago, BH1.5 features numerous door inconsistencies. The fact that the texture on one side of the Service Garage door does not match that of the other side does not mean that they are not one and the same door. In fact, they can only be one and the same door. "PARKING" is written in huge letters near one side of the door, and every other door on the side of the Service Garage, as well as the one door in the Parking Lot, have been accounted for.

Whether you've assembled the available pieces of the puzzle or not, we actually now have enough information to map out B1 with near certainty. The least certain portion is the Kennel, and I've even managed to come up with a largely satisfactory theory for that area.

EDIT: I'll post it again since it seems that few people have seen it.

Last edited by Enigmatism415; 01-13-2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Is...is that 1.5 leon voice actor's damage grunt? I am so confused. I've never seen that first clip.
          The ''new'' damage sounds ARE actually in other videos - they're just rarely heard.
          Leon does it at least once - and Elza does a sound I haven't heard when she is hit from behind by a crow on the helipad - it's too deep to be Jill's RE1.

Elza's as at 1:13.. and 7:36 and 7:44
          Leon's is at 4:52 - It isn't Chris's that's for sure..

Resident, Evil, 1.5, Biohazard, unreleased, prototype, beta, playstation, capcom, sony, gameplay, rare, underground, leaked, Resident Evil (Video Game Series)

Also note how when the dogs are shot by Elza they ''fall'' - nothing in the new footage is really new then is it??
          And as this video is mixed - it has different builds, you can tell as some animations change, such as Elza being bitten by the zombie - how she pushed it off differently
          Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-13-2013, 09:04 AM.
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            The ''new'' damage sounds ARE actually in other videos - they're just rarely heard.
            Leon does it at least once - and Elza does a sound I haven't heard when she is hit from behind by a crow on the helipad - it's too deep to be Jill's RE1.

Resident, Evil, 1.5, Biohazard, unreleased, prototype, beta, playstation, capcom, sony, gameplay, rare, underground, leaked, Resident Evil (Video Game Series)

Also note how when the dogs are shot by Elza they ''fall'' - nothing in the new footage is really new then is it??
            And as this video is mixed - it has different builds, you can tell as some animations change, such as Elza being bitten by the zombie - how she pushed it off differently
            Just what I said several times earlier...

Comment

• Noticed the animation changes in GBitmans video - but I've seen it in other parts too (when Elza fights spiders from the sewer vents)
              I guess in the final build it was more like RE2 Final .. the RE4 style animations are gone, dogs fall down and they have proper full damage sounds.
              And it isn't a mod of RE2 as Leon's polygon style isn't as smooth as it would be in RE2 (Looks more like RE1 style) and the way he runs is 1.5 like too.
              Not the slower run that's in RE2, he even turns faster.
              Here is a rough guide I made to decipher whether anything is real or modded. Its all about engine rendering and lighting.
              Even if a RE1 model was used in RE2 or RE3, the engine is newer so would appear better.
              If a RE3 model was used in RE1, it would look horrible! This is how we know Gbitman's video is 1.5 and mod a modded RE2

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE1 AND 2 COMPARISON.png
Views:	1
Size:	700.4 KB
ID:	402292
              Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-13-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Those are clipping issues, they are not related to how light works (which is handled exactly the same in every game out there, the GTE does all the work there). If you see less clipping issues, it's not due to improved the lights, in fact on RE2 PC lightning is a lot different thanks to the much powerful hardware dealing better with normals.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

The Leon sound effect in the new clip has never been heard before. Personally, I think it, along with the sound Elza makes when she gets swiped at by the crows, were recorded by a different pair of VAs than the ones who did the sound effects when they get bit. The screams they make when they get bitten sound very... Japanese-y. Maybe the devs implemented some damage sounds they made themselves before switching over to the ones made by the voice actors in a later build?
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 01-13-2013, 10:58 AM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    The Leon sound effect in the new clip has never been heard before. Personally, I think it, along with the sound Elza makes when she gets swiped at by the crows, were recorded by a different pair of VAs than the ones who did the sound effects when they get bit. The screams they make when they get bitten sound very... Japanese-y. Maybe the devs implemented some damage sounds they made themselves before switching over to the ones made by the voice actors in a later build?

They're not Japanese hehe .. its Jill's/Chris's voices from RE1.. here ..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

EDIT - Just noticed the sound by Elza and the crows IS Jill's voice after all.. but it's rare she makes it.
                    Sounds ALOT like the sound she makes after being picked up by Plant 42 @ 4 minutes in..

I might be wrong, or maybe the 1.5 video is deeper as its bad quality??
                    Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 01-13-2013, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• No, that's elzas voice actor. The complete disc video is not bad quality, no slowdown. And leon's damage grunts I'd like to think sound in tune with Mr.That'sjustfreakingreat!, and hers with Miss.Asecretentrance? Don't think they'd replace placeholder sounds with more placeholder sounds, lol.
                      I was just thinking how the music from lott's house in RE:Gun Survivor would make a good save room theme for 1.5
                      Last edited by Darkness; 01-13-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        No, that's elzas voice actor. The complete disc video is not bad quality, no slowdown. And leon's damage grunts I'd like to think sound in tune with Mr.That'sjustfreakingreat!, and hers with Miss.Asecretentrance? Don't think they'd replace placeholder sounds with more placeholder sounds, lol.
                        I was just thinking how the music from lott's house in RE:Gun Survivor would make a good save room theme for 1.5
                        Good point hehe! LOL

Aaaahhhh .. RE Survivor. Classic but lame.
                        Some parts were quite spooky and I liked some of the music - they need to remake it on the Wii like they did with RE2.
                        Except have decent voice acting, hit detection and longer gameplay. Was only like an hour long?

Comment

Good point hehe! LOL

Aaaahhhh .. RE Survivor. Classic but lame.
                          Some parts were quite spooky and I liked some of the music - they need to remake it on the Wii like they did with RE2.
                          Except have decent voice acting, hit detection and longer gameplay. Was only like an hour long?
                          Three hours...if you count any path as an hour...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            Three hours...if you count any path as an hour...
                            I beat Gun Survivor in 38 minutes flat yesterday. It's terribly short, but not a bad game. This game gets a bum rap, a it partially deserves it. It was CAPCOM's first foray into the FPS genre, but RE styled and controlled.

I like Gun Survivor. It's a good game. Not too long, but way too short.

Leon's damage sound is not new at all. It's in the video RaccoonSurvivor posted, two times to be exact. Go to 13:27 in the clip and when Leon gets hit by William, he makes the same grunt. Really I've known about this sound since 2006. You can also hear the sound at 4:52. Leon's death sound is at the end of the clip, but muffled.

Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-13-2013, 01:23 PM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• double post??
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-13-2013, 01:18 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• They're not Japanese hehe .. its Jill's/Chris's voices from RE1.. here ..
                                I think you're mixing things up. I meant the final-era sounds they make when they get bitten by zombies, as compared to the ones they make when they get mauled at by the dog/crow:

Leon:

Elza:

In both cases, the tone/pitch of the voices do not sound consistent at all, don't you think?
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X