Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemelli : don't use a translator.

Comment

• Guys these conversations belong in private chat, not needlessly flooding the thread.

Comment

• it very silly to assume that the team will just add characters from various other video games ,
        they have more important things to worry about then adding characters that don't belong in resident evil.
        the reason we are here is because we all want a game as close to the real 1.5 and adding characters from other games that don't belong to capcom would stupid , if you want a game with claire play re2 retail if you want to play as aya brea play pe1 pe2 and 3rd birthday , this game is meant for leon and elza.

And that wasn't really regina in re3 it was just a cosplay outfit for Jill to wear Wig included to promote dino crisis at the time since both games came out close together in 1999 , sometimes I think some people don't understand that IGAS is trying to make a proper 1.5 retail game and adding all this fan request stuff would taint the project and make it look unprofessional.
        Last edited by chrisliam2; 09-01-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
          it very silly to assume that the team will just add characters from various other video games ,
          they have more important things to worry about then adding characters that don't belong in resident evil.
          the reason we are here is because we all want a game as close to the real 1.5 and adding characters from other games that don't belong to capcom would stupid , if you want a game with claire play re2 retail if you want to play as aya brea play pe1 pe2 and 3rd birthday , this game is meant for leon and elza.

And that wasn't really regina in re3 it was just a cosplay outfit for Jill to wear Wig included to promote dino crisis at the time since both games came out close together in 1999 , sometimes I think some people don't understand that IGAS is trying to make a proper 1.5 retail game and adding all this fan request stuff would taint the project and make it look unprofessional.
          I agree with you here .. Characters from random games - yeah, that's stupid. Anything that would detract from a retail experience - no way!
          Claire on the other hand .. she is essentially a final version of Elza after all .. and It's still Resident Evil 2 with Ada, Sherry, William etc..

Having Claire as an unlockable is a little more poetic than just some random character. She is the same motorcycle riding Uni student, but is related to Chris.
          Sure, the Team can have whatever unlocks they want and I'll still be happy. And yeah, I can play RE2 and CV no worries..
          It just seems kinda sweet is all - seeing her and Leon together but in a totally different game.7

If only Capcom would bring her back hehe!!
          Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 09-01-2013, 10:52 AM.
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
            I agree with you here .. Characters from random games - yeah, that's stupid. Anything that would detract from a retail experience - no way!
            Claire on the other hand .. she is essentially a final version of Elza after all .. and It's still Resident Evil 2 with Ada, Sherry, William etc..

Having Claire as an unlockable is a little more poetic than just some random character. She is the same motorcycle riding Uni student, but is related to Chris.
            Sure, the Team can have whatever unlocks they want and I'll still be happy. And yeah, I can play RE2 and CV no worries..
            It just seems kinda sweet is all - seeing her and Leon together but in a totally different game.7

If only Capcom would bring her back hehe!!
            claire is my fave as well, Im hoping she will be in re7 But I wont hold my breath.

Comment

• At least in 6 she got more than a few mentions .. so Capcom do know she is still a loved character.
              It's just a shame all the 'new' fanbase loves is douchey Leon and Chris 24/7 - they've had their share.. More Jill (she was ace in Revelations) and Claire .. maybe even give Rebecca a second shot (though storywise this would be crazy)

Comment

• If you want to play with Claire, play RE2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  If you want to play with Claire, play RE2.
                  I just said that lol.

Comment

• Just sat here and read 40 pages, so much has transpired since I last read through this thread, looks like the game is progressing nicely, perhaps the Trial Edition isn't too far off?

Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                    Capcom's code is very clean to follow and understand. Many games do dirty things and the user does not see it because you are not interested in what moves the game. Users should only care for result on screen. I think this build was perfect as a start point because it made many things easy to understand about engine internals. Following builds could be interesting to see what Capcom improved or changed but ultimately not a base to keep with restoration.
                    Very interesting to know, it's not something that I would have expected but since you put it that way it makes perfect sense. Thanks for the insight!

Comment

• Leon has several different looks that provide sufficient material for unlockable costumes. The problem with Elza is she stayed the same for the most part from her inception until she became Claire.

This is the only artwork I've seen of her not in her usual racing attire:

Maybe they could make one of her in more casual looking clothes to match Leon's? Importing characters from other series seems silly (I am aware that Jill had the Regina skin in RE3) so I'm not sure of what they could use that would be fitting. I still stand by a ponytail-less model to make her more unique from Claire.
                      Last edited by Graco; 09-01-2013, 12:13 PM.
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• ^ yeah .. that's the only alternate outfit I've seen aswell. Though TBH when I first saw it on RE2 PC, I assumed it was a concept of Claire (Coz her biker jacket was the same as an unlockable)

I guess if they were to use Leon's Jacket model, they would make one for Elza too (thats in your avatar image)

Obviously new unique ones would be awesome aswell and would show the amazing creativity of the Team - as long as they aren't stupid
                        (like newer RE's ''costumes'') Jill's RE1 casual wear was nice ... Elza in denim jeans and some kinda shirt maybe IDK Hmm

I guess we will find out when we play huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                          I don't understand what you're trying to say. Could you exemplify using images? The Remington animations from Era 1 are different (as in, different in the same Era Build). The dash (running) animation of Remington Era 1 Build was never shown in any footage, IIRC. Also, what machine gun do you speak of? The machine gun only showed up for the first time in Era 4 Build, and was only publicly shown by Capcom in Era 5 Build.

What i'm saying... there are old animations from the Era 1... or Era 2, Leon Run animation is the same showed in the first trailer with his Civilian Clothes, the way he runs is different like the era 2 - 5, the animations used in the Beretta differs from the Era 2, a machine gun animation also is found but maybe it's from the era 4 but contains the running animation from the Leon Civilian build, also the handgun animation is different... Watch the trailer of the Civilian Leon on youtube... the running is the same, only that era 4... that animation of the old build runs very slow..... This animations are found in the Broken Weapons... Lead Pipe, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launchers, Colt Phyton... in Leon Gamem in Elza game... Lead Pipe, Grenade Launchers, Rocket Launcher, Hand Grenades, Colt Phyton, Flamethrower.... Using this broken weapons (Left + Right to see the animation) will crash the game by changing to working weapons....

Taken from Elza game:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_01092013_123950_0198.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	403234Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_01092013_124002_0964.jpg
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	403235Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_01092013_124012_0982.jpg
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	403236

Shotgun from Era 1 (The broken animation of aiming down is on the animation, press the fire button for 6 seconds) and the Civilian Leon Era Run animation:
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_01092013_124907_0103.jpg
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	403237Click image for larger version

Name:	PSX.EXE_01092013_125119_0690.jpg
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	403238
                          Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-01-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                            Leon has several different looks that provide sufficient material for unlockable costumes. The problem with Elza is she stayed the same for the most part from her inception until she became Claire.

This is the only artwork I've seen of her not in her usual racing attire:

Maybe they could make one of her in more casual looking clothes to match Leon's? Importing characters from other series seems silly (I am aware that Jill had the Regina skin in RE3) so I'm not sure of what they could use that would be fitting. I still stand by a ponytail-less model to make her more unique from Claire.
                            This outfit would actually look pretty sweet as an unlockable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                              Did you guys see that D.Birkins avatar is that of the communications room now? Looks like a nod to the STARS office kinda.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9056[/ATTACH]
                              I see a pattern...

Spoiler:

Comment

• No pattern. I navigate my image archive.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X