Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by curse420 View Post
    the three headed kind
    Dullahan Cerberus to bring no heads.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Looks like that the Team has upgraded the MAPS... looks like Retail and the Staircase 1 is completed and elevator as well... i'll miss the old MAP screen from 1.5...
      Last edited by STARSRedfield; 09-08-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• I wont' really miss the old maps, they looked awful. Glad to see they changed it to something close to retail.

Comment

• from what I can make out they look very nice.

Comment

• About the dogs .. maybe Capcom just put Dobermans in so it would fit with RE1 (and eventually RE3 too) as it became almost a series staple as much as the zombies.
            TBH the tails on the Shepards looked stiff and stupid anyway .. Dobermans look better - I know police wouldn't use them in a K9 unit but still. It's a game.

And where have people heard of these updated maps? I haven't seen anything the last few pages .. maybe I missed something?
            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Maybe you should look at D.Birkin's new avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                Lols.

I'm wondering if they figured out how to add those little demo sequences that play while waiting at the main menu. They are STR files, but more or less trigger a predefined cutscene. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Oh and loading messages as well. "You have once again entered to world of Survival Horror. Good luck".
                No need to worry about getting talented actors, there are tons of great actors in the modding scene, I know tons of them personally that would greatfully do free work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  I wont' really miss the old maps, they looked awful. Glad to see they changed it to something close to retail.
                  Still, it was a hell of a lot better than RE1's! I couldn't make heads or tails of that one...

It looks like they dropped the Inventory System 1997 layout for the map screen. I wonder if they will do they same for the file screen.

Comment

• I wonder if the entire inventory will be reworked now.. I liked the 1.5 map screen. It is sad to see it go. I hope they'll keep the player location beacon on the maps though.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      I hope they'll keep the player location beacon on the maps though.
                      It was a useless feature though.

Comment

• It was a feature of the game. Useless or not, it was planned to be there. So removing ti is kinda odd. That's the purist in me though, so pay him no attention.

I don't like the map screen being replaced BUT I gotta admit the new screen looks much better. Much more retail and complete.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3F Map copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	403248
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-08-2013, 06:14 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                          Looks like that the Team has upgraded the MAPS... looks like Retail and the Staircase 1 is completed and elevator as well... i'll miss the old MAP screen from 1.5...
                          I also will mss , it was beta but was different and very cool, the retail map its okay but the prototype was better..

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I wonder if the entire inventory will be reworked now.. I liked the 1.5 map screen. It is sad to see it go. I hope they'll keep the player location beacon on the maps though.
                          I wonder too , the new map don't look like a computer system(the inventory based in computer) and they now maybe will change the inventory into a different inventory .

Maybe if they put the option to change the map style in the options like some RPG do we all will can choose each type of map to see, if they don't we will have to see again the normal
                          map.

Comment

• Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                            I also will mss , it was beta but was different and very cool, the retail map its okay but the prototype was better..

I wonder too , the new map don't look like a computer system(the inventory based in computer) and they now maybe will change the inventory into a different inventory .

Maybe if they put the option to change the map style in the options like some RPG do we all will can choose each type of map to see, if they don't we will have to see again the normal
                            map.
                            Map looks fine now. Besides real maps use grids to make coordinates easier. No one back then would have had a GPS system except military so no need for fancy computer related maps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                              Still, it was a hell of a lot better than RE1's! I couldn't make heads or tails of that one...
                              1.5 map screen was better? It is only sprites and default background.

Originally posted by PROTOBOY View Post
                              Maybe if they put the option to change the map style in the options like some RPG do we all will can choose each type of map to see, if they don't we will have to see again the normal map.
                              We do not add options for all because of sentimental favorites. If you want prototype look play MZD build.
                              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                                1.5 map screen was better? It is only sprites and default background.
                                Ah... Playing the game again, I discovered you could zoom in on the map. I didn't know that... I just thought the overhead mansion view was the map. Whoops, my bad! It's still a bit small though, at least compared to the maps in later games.

Comment

Working...
                                X