Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tyrant View Post
    Just curious.. Did the team add this retail BGM to the East Corridor? Or for that matter, are there any BGMs that the team put in themselves that weren't a part of the original builds? Thanks.
    The East Corridor/RPD elevator are from retail, added in. Everything else is 1.5.
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Guys, if that beta/demo has so many bugs, it means the original 40% was even worse? I assume this leaked beta is based On the 40% raw with some featuretes implemented.. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
        The East Corridor/RPD elevator are from retail, added in. Everything else is 1.5.
        Isn't the 3F Corridor their creation too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
          Isn't the 3F Corridor their creation too?
          Were talking about BGM aren't we? :S

Comment

• Yes, the 40% build would have been worse to play the Magic Door build, save for those things that got broken by the Air Jesus bug (cutscenes and certain gameplay features) when this particular build was made by "the Team," as they described. All the effort they had done to fix things lacking in the 40% build would be missing - at least those we've seen in this build of theirs. Imagine no 1F East Corridor or 3F Main Corridor, for example. Imagine an untextured Elevator, or B1 Main Hallway with only basic textures (like the P4 Arrival Area or the Lab Shelters). That's just for starters. Frankly I'm grateful we got what we did, even though its buggy - and they warned us it would be. I know some of you want the pure unadulterated beta, and AFAIK they've never retracted their statement that they WOULD release it - along with their finished 80% bulid recreation. At least we've got this to play around with, where we had NOTHING before. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Here's a thought - or perhaps a challenge. Why don't some of you with the skill take this and "recreate" the unadulterated 40% build - or as close to it as you think you can get? Shucks, why not go for broke - the Famitsu "Leon Jacket" build, or even the earliest build with the alpha Lobby? Just kidding, of course - but all the tools are out there, and the knowledge pool grows daily. Those of you who can ... why not?
            Last edited by RMandel; 02-27-2013, 02:44 AM.
            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0835.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	402672

Comment

• Originally posted by CLAVDIVS View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8391[/ATTACH]
                Interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                  Here's a thought - or perhaps a challenge. Why don't some of you with the skill take this and "recreate" the unadulterated 40% build - or as close to it as you think you can get?
                  some kind of are. well... what they are doing is better than that i think

Comment

• Any details? I'm always intrigued by people actually working on 1.5 stuff?

Comment

• Hey Bzork, if you're still reading, how about a two player bonus mode (for example in the battle game or something) similar to the stuff in this thread (from early RE1 beta)? http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...-96-Footage-HQ

I know controller codes can be done quite easily with gameshark codes on certain games.. so perhaps half of it will be simple for you guys.. ;)
                      Last edited by Scream; 02-27-2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• There's a big problem about it: RE1 never had a coop mode, that stuff in the footage is more like a support player being moved by AI, basically what Ada does in retail 2. But even if that was really supposed to be a multiplayer feature, the engine simply isn't suitable for such a mode due to the very nature of faux 3D environments.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          There's a big problem about it: RE1 never had a coop mode, that stuff in the footage is more like a support player being moved by AI, basically what Ada does in retail 2. But even if that was really supposed to be a multiplayer feature, the engine simply isn't suitable for such a mode due to the very nature of faux 3D environments.
                          Yup I did post as such in the thread, its also why I suggested the battle mode only as its a true 3D environment... But it would still be kinda neat for a main game bonus mode (though much more difficult with cut scenes, limitations etc) even if one guy does get cut off from the camera... you would have to stick together

I wonder if there will be a traditional battle mode like RE2 and RE1 sega saturn..

Comment

• IIRC, the Saturn battle mode is more or less like a random amount of rooms incorrectly linked together and filled with a predefined sets of monsters. Not exactly my idea of a deep extra mode as it seems pulled together with no direction whatsoever.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Haha, hey, I bought the Saturn just to see Wesker as a zombie. Plus it has awesome music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                                IIRC, the Saturn battle mode is more or less like a random amount of rooms incorrectly linked together and filled with a predefined sets of monsters. Not exactly my idea of a deep extra mode as it seems pulled together with no direction whatsoever.
                                Funny, the Saturn Battle Mode is the only RE extra game that I enjoy to play. Maybe because 1) the order of the rooms match the game and makes me feel that I am going through the game again 2) You really need to manage your ammo there! Again, giving you the same survival feeling as in the game. The other Battle Games, from other RE games, are just mindless shooters that doesn't match the main game at all. Like they are mini-games that are developed by an other team than the one who developed the main game? It is hard to explain. So, to each its own, I guess ;)
                                Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

Working...
                                X