Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get it for under $10 shipped on eBay, if you're lucky

Comment

I'll get it when I have more time and money. 40+ a week is killer.

Comment

The fact that there is nothing in the bag doesn't mean there isn't anything per se..

Basically, whats the point modelling it, if you are never going to see it?

At the moment, as everyone else has pointed out, regenerator limbs is the best bet =P It was definitely one of the more scarier moments of the gmae.

Comment

Yeah haha, I thought there would be nothing. It's more up to us what is in there

Comment

What if it was one of the last remaining kids left there to die?

That'd be pretty fucked up, but the major concensus says it's regenerator parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
              At the moment, as everyone else has pointed out, regenerator limbs is the best bet =P It was definitely one of the more scarier moments of the gmae.
              Well, notice the size of the bag is about the same size as a small child. And just where did all the children go?

I'm just saying, children would be a good snack for Regenerators....

Comment

Well whatever it is, you can kill it with just one shot from handgun right?

Comment

Yeah one shot kills it but it kinda dies by itself anyway. =P

Comment

Maybe someone put it in there only recently, for some reason. Don't think so, but just a thought lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X