Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard Cafe & Grill! come get your Jill Sandwiches soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Cafe & Grill! come get your Jill Sandwiches soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	181195_444201568934069_500883747_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	406097

Official Resident Evil Facebook:

"The very first official Resident Evil themed restaurant opens on 13th July inside Shibuya Parco Part 1 building in Japan! It's called "Biohazard Cafe & Grill S.T.A.R.S."

It's finally happening! we will finally have the chance to get our Jill Sandwiches and other funky named food and drinks!

So come on guys what will you order from the menu!?
    Last edited by shanemurphy; 06-29-2012, 10:06 AM.

Do they deliver to UK? If not, nothing.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

It would be awesome if they put "Chris's Blood" as ketchup. XD
      Last edited by Guest; 06-29-2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

There is a special knack to coming up with clever names for things and not putting people off what they eating. No gelded zombie meatballs.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

This is similar to the bar they opened not too long ago. Most of their selection looks delicious.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

"Did you ever wondered where the Tyrant's genitals go? Well, think no more, just order our newest dish: Tyrant Sausage and Meatballs!"

Comment

I strongly suspect the Japanese idea of a Resident Evil theme restaurant is different from ours, and far more disturbing.

Comment

I need the recipe for a Jill sandwich.

Comment

man... would be awesome if they had one in the States...

Comment

It would be hard to come up with attractive names for the meals, I mean you could not really have a Crimeson Head Rare steak or a G-Virus Burger!

Well maybe in Japan but in the States or many other countries it might not be very appealing to people.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                      It would be hard to come up with attractive names for the meals, I mean you could not really have a Crimeson Head Rare steak or a G-Virus Burger!

Well maybe in Japan but in the States or many other countries it might not be very appealing to people.
                      Specially when the new generation of retarded gamers that never played the old games would even understand what's "Jill Sandwich".

Comment

Ahem...

MENU:

Appetizers:
                        William Birkin's deep fried gherkins (Three served with house special, T-Sauce)
                        Deep fried Mozzarella "Umbrella Bites" (Platter of ten with Ranch Dressing)

Main Course:
                        The "Sheva Alomari" Squid platter (Served with excess amounts of Green Herbs)
                        Chris Redfield's Boulder-Busting-Bonzai-Burger (Triple meat patty with American Cheddar, served with fries or tots)
                        Ganado Goulash (Made with the finest Spanish mystery meat)
                        The Leon S. Kennedy "You're small time" kiddy meal (Served with right-hand shaped chicken nuggets and Ada Wong brand sweet & sour sauce)

Dessert:
                        "Global Saturation" Chocolate Fondu special (includes gummy Uroboros worms and Wesker cookies)
                        The Barry-Burton-Butterscotch Ice Cream Sunday (Served with or without vanilla Jill Sandwich wafers)
                        HUNK's Chunk of homemade Blueberry pie (Guaranteed to get the job done, with or without whipped cream)
                        Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 07-01-2012, 10:53 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL! nice menu. I hope we do get the actual menu when the place opens, I'm sure someone could easily translate it.

Comment

Working...
                          X