Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE6 demo CRACKED - some interesting code segments *POSSIBLE SPOILERS ENTER AT RISK*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrant Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
    Sara Fletcher face of Sherry Birkin? Eden Riegel voice.
    Natasha Alam face of Helena Harper? Laura Bailey voice.
    Ty Brenneman face of Ada?. Courtenay Taylor voice.
    Adam Crosman face of Piers? Yuri Lowenthall voice??
    Bart Voitella face of Jake? Matthew Mercer voice
    Woah, Sherry and Piers are carbon copies of their models. Helena looks better than her real-life model (Natasha Alam has had WAY too much plastic surgery). That Ty lady looks like a poor man's Natalie Portman. I see no resemblance to Ada or Carla. Jake has his model's eyes/eyebrows and nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• Red-Jackal
    replied
    I'm really starting to think the robot shown won't be significant at all; and I wouldn't doubt if it's only shown in that particular cutscene as she probably just uses it to access the underwater area she's in, jumps down the hatch and off of the robot. I'd like to think that compared to the 3 other character scenarios, Ada's will be one of stealth.
    A big machine like that will probably draw attention and hinder access to areas only an agile body(especially with a hookshot) could get to.

I don't doubt the use of the mechs, AI-controlled machines or the eventual appearance of cyborgs though. Ustanak's a step in that direction, and Im sure there's plenty more Simmons has up his sleeve.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    The RE films has a robot, Milla Jovovich.

Leave a comment:

• Tyrant Rose
    replied
    The robot looks like Big Daddy!

Leave a comment:

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    Resident Evil 1 almost had a robot.

Or cyborg, technically.
    Yeah, that was Gelzer right? He was later replaced by Barry from what I understand.

Anyways It wouldn't surprise me if a robot shows up in the series sometime.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Besides, after Ada's ridiculously strong hookshot, the robot shouldn't come off as a surprise.

Click image for larger version

Name:	yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein1.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	401439

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
    Robots?! If so, I'm done with this series. I really hope Ada's campaign is single-player only. You know, the way this series is supposed to be.
    Don't forget, RE4 had a giant robot. xD

Leave a comment:

• ValentineLover
    replied
    Well, maybe it could be something like RE0, except that instead being gameplay mechanics its actually in universe. Ada could pilot the robot and position it to so certain stuff that otherwise she wouldnt be able to do.

Leave a comment:

• shanemurphy
    replied
    I remember that, wasn't it suppose to be the original Barry?

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Resident Evil 1 almost had a robot.

Or cyborg, technically.

Leave a comment:

• shanemurphy
    replied
    Yeahhh, if Ada's co-op partner is a robot that does tilt it a little on my negative side of the scales. Make it single player and I will be completely happy.

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    Robots?! If so, I'm done with this series. I really hope Ada's campaign is single-player only. You know, the way this series is supposed to be.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    If the characters have advanced technology cubes which have live camera and mic feeds, I'm sure they can have robotic diving suits that can be controlled or be set to have artificial intelligence.

Leave a comment:

• Red-Jackal
    replied
    Spies/Agents can work together, even if not "physically" together at all times. Just take Raymond and Jessica for example.

There's an overhead view of the robot when the open hatch of the area that Ada came through is shown. Looks like you could sit in it, but it's definitely empty. I dont think it could be be following her around separately unless someone or Ada herself was sitting in it:

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    Sure but who would work with Ada? Somehow I can't imagine a new character with her. She's a spy after all. She's supposed to work alone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X