Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE6 demo CRACKED - some interesting code segments *POSSIBLE SPOILERS ENTER AT RISK*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE6 demo CRACKED - some interesting code segments *POSSIBLE SPOILERS ENTER AT RISK*

Ok, I didn't want to post this in the RE6 thread for three reasons:

1. It was going to make spoiler-marking and avoiding much harder because the topic has a general RE6 discussion going on as well.
    2. The code seg list is pretty long.
    3. It's better to dissect this separately on the side instead of having to weed out posts in the discussion topic.

If you feel this is useless or shouldn't be posted, by all means delete it, but with investigation along with gfaqs members, some things were pulled out of the demo code.

First and foremost: the link to the txt file download if you want to search through the list yourself (notepad/wordpad):

or

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Not sure if much can be found, but dig away.
    Last edited by ElusionM; 07-03-2012, 07:43 PM.

I'd love to give it a look, but the download link doesn't seem to want to give me the file. Firefox also seems to believe the site is a problem. I suppose I'll just wait until later unless you upload to mediafire.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

From what I've gathered:

Spoiler:

Comment

This one is lol worthy:

seg000:00006A88 0000000A C LaserDoor

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          This one is lol worthy:

seg000:00006A88 0000000A C LaserDoor
          I've noticed 3 LaserR too which I assume means Laser Room? lol

Comment

Three laser rooms?

One for each of the three campaigns? Oh Capcom lol

Comment

Ok, I didn't want to post this in the RE6 thread for three reasons:

1. It was going to make spoiler-marking and avoiding much harder because the topic has a general RE6 discussion going on as well.
              2. The code seg list is pretty long.
              3. It's better to dissect this separately on the side instead of having to weed out posts in the discussion topic.

If you feel this is useless or shouldn't be posted, by all means delete it, but with investigation along with gfaqs members, some things were pulled out of the demo code.

First and foremost: the link to the txt file download if you want to search through the list yourself (notepad/wordpad):

I'm also going to post the contents here in case you have trouble downloading/are unable to download the file linked.

Not sure if much can be found, but dig away.
              Yeah that link is pretty suspect. My Spybot tells me its no good. Cant you just post the details in a spoiler tag.

Comment

Your spybot is acting up, the file is 100% clean. Upgrade to something worth it's value like BitDefender.

But if you say so, let me edit my original post and put the huge post within spoiler tags.

Comment

Your spybot is acting up, the file is 100% clean. Upgrade to something worth it's value like BitDefender.

But if you say so, let me edit my original post and put the huge post within spoiler tags.
                  Thank you.

Comment

If this is complete I'm assuming there are no more surprise or important characters to reveal (credits don't show any old or new name, not even Carla actually) and that there aren't any unlockable costumes other than those already seen in the game.
                    Leon, Elena, Sherry and Jake only have one (named USA for the first two, Europe the others), Chris has Asia and Bad (I'm assuming Bad refers to the cutscene in the demo), Piers has Personal and Asia.
                    Haven't seen Ada's yet so I'm guessing it's either somewhere else I haven't read yet or simply missing for now. She is listed with the others though alongside a "Helper" like mentioned above.

Comment

Isn't piracy prohibited on this forum?

Comment

@CrimsonElder:

Sorry man, it crashes each time I try to edit the post with the lengthy demo code (in spoilers obviously). I even tried creating a new post and the same thing. Are you sure you can't download it? The file is 100% clean guaranteed.
                        Last edited by ElusionM; 07-03-2012, 07:29 PM.

Comment

@CrimsonElder:

Sorry man, it crashes each time I try to edit the post with the lengthy demo code (in spoilers obviously). I even tried creating a new post and the same thing. Are you sure you can't download it? The file is 100% clean guaranteed.
                          Ok I will give it a bash, it keeps popping up Malware in my Avast (Not spybot) Maybe its just freaking out. Thanks for trying though.
                          Last edited by CrimsonElder; 07-03-2012, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                            Isn't piracy prohibited on this forum?
                            Technically it's not piracy. It's a free demo, not a full retail game.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                              Technically it's not piracy. It's a free demo, not a full retail game.
                              A demo that requires Dragon's Dogma game.

EDIT

One way or another, it was meant to be downloaded from PSN, and not to be cracked and available at file hosting websites.
                              Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X