Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE6 demo CRACKED - some interesting code segments *POSSIBLE SPOILERS ENTER AT RISK*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
    I'd love to give it a look, but the download link doesn't seem to want to give me the file. Firefox also seems to believe the site is a problem. I suppose I'll just wait until later unless you upload to mediafire.
    Here you go:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
      A demo that requires Dragon's Dogma game.

EDIT

One way or another, it was meant to be downloaded from PSN, and not to be cracked and available at file hosting websites.
      The download here is a simple txt file so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Comment

A demo that requires Dragon's Dogma game.

EDIT

One way or another, it was meant to be downloaded from PSN, and not to be cracked and available at file hosting websites.
        You do realize the download is for the cracked demo's code text file, and not for the actual demo right?

Comment

Gleamed only one thing from the decrypted text dump. The game's scriptwriter is Shotaro Suga. Full VA and motion capture cast too.
          Last edited by News Bot; 07-03-2012, 07:46 PM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
            The download here is a simple txt file so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
            A simple TXT file of almost 10mb made to "crack" the game, as the title says.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              You do realize the download is for the cracked demo's code text file, and not for the actual demo right?
              Well sorry, the title is confusing.

Comment

I would say these are some pretty big spoilers concering the cast of the game. So think before you click because you will know who is in the game after this.

Spoiler:

Comment

A simple TXT file of almost 10mb made to "crack" the game, as the title says.
                  You don't have any idea what you're talking about.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Yeah, I noticed that too in the post above yours.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      Harsh.

Dont worry about it Al everyone has to learn somewhere. Before joining this forum i would have thought the same as you and Newsbot would have to so I dont get why he has this holier than thou attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                        Harsh.

Dont worry about it Al everyone has to learn somewhere. Before joining this forum i would have thought the same as you and Newsbot would have to so I dont get why he has this holier than thou attitude.
                        I'm on this forum ever since 1 year. And I think someone needs to be harsh when I say something stupid.

Comment

Apparently we'll be visiting places such as

Spoiler:

Also, spoilers regarding a certain character:

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by ElusionM; 07-03-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

8 Player multiplayer, whoo.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Apparently we'll be visiting places such as

Spoiler:

Also, spoilers regarding a certain character:

Spoiler:
                              Cant say I am to suprised about that second part. Just hope that some steps up and fills the gap of series villian. With Wesker gone I feel like we need someone to take the reins and have someone worth hunting down. Otherwise I think the series kind of falls flat with nobody to chase. I dont want to see a new bad guy every game. Thats one of the things I liked about RE was that you finished the mission but you know the job is not over because Wesker/Spencer are still out there. With them both gone now its kinda like a new story every game.

Comment

You would think companies would be wise to this sort of thing by now. They're probably just lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X