Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE6 demo CRACKED - some interesting code segments *POSSIBLE SPOILERS ENTER AT RISK*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyfer_Ruu View Post
    Any extra information on Sherry? like anything more detailed information on her abilities or something?
    She doesn't have any.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Skylicious View Post
      Spoiler:
      This info comes from the hacked files? I honestly wasn't expecting that.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

Ada's partner is listed simply as "Helper". Rumor has it it's actualy a robot.
        Spoiler:

Comment

I think people are saying her partner is that robot we see in the trailer, but in all honesty I think it's just a fancy diving suit on the submarine in the background for detail.

Infact Ada herself might have used that diving suit to reach the submarine, fancy agent diving suits and all that jazz.

I am hoping the co-op data for Ada's campaign is simply placeholder code or just useless code not needed meaning SINGLEPLAYER CAMPAIGN!!

Think of it, a true single player scenario to compliment the 3 main co-op campaigns, Ada Wong tracking down Carla and Simmons like a lone agent, no one impersonates Ada Wong and she will be like a shadow in the background fighting Simmons and Carla.
          Last edited by shanemurphy; 07-09-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

It doesn't have to be a permanent partner; it could be someone who assists her on the side, while at most she is solitary. I don't think Ada's campaign will be full-on co-op like the other 3 scenarios, and the 8th character may be only playable through Mercenaries. I have a very very vague idea who it could be, but it may not make any sense at all in one way and make all the sense in the world in another. The only thing I have to go on are files and something a VA revealed in a past interview(last October, which this character may either show up in flashbacks in RE6 if not somehow managing to be there physically, or turning up in Damnation).
            Ada wasn't someone void of personal contact, she had many connections; some she kept distant, others closer.

Even if you considered the mech, it's probable that someone could pilot it right? I don't think that's her partner though. If she came to that underwater facility(likely in use or has been in use by Simmons) by submarine, I doubt a machine that size could fit through the hatch. I believe the machine was already there. It's not out of the realm that Simmons has been developing more mechanical-based weapons(maybe to go along with B.O.Ws) if you look at Ustanak.

Also looking at the end areas of the characters' chapters:
            Spoiler:

We also have to consider in regards to the demo data, it could be very incomplete yet. Since the demo is released "early" to 360 owners and the one from E3(perhaps with added coding), I'd say there's quite a few months of development missing from it. There's no way to really discern any major points of story from it either.

As for the SHEBA thing, I'd hate to disappoint, but as it appears right under a CHRIS tag and those two are rather isolated towards the end of the demo data; I would say it was a remnant left over from RE5's data. I could be very wrong though, and maybe there's a mini-game involving the two of them; but I'm thinking it was something left over.
            Last edited by Red-Jackal; 07-09-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Many guns!Note that this isn't all the guns which are in the game. Some crashed during loading when I tried to access them, and some I skipped because you se...

For those who would like to see some of the hacked weapons in action.

Comment

Double post.
                Last edited by Archelon; 07-09-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

MY THEORY:

If Ada's partner is in fact a robot than her scenario will most probably be solo with optional co-op. If the player has play solo, there would not be a robot. But if the second player would like to join the game he would assuming the role of the robot.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The robot looks pilot-able though; the front of it looks like a large windowed hatch that someone could open up and sit in. So I don't think it would be acting on it's own. I mean, it would be nice if there was an extra character controlling it.

Comment

Sure but who would work with Ada? Somehow I can't imagine a new character with her. She's a spy after all. She's supposed to work alone.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Spies/Agents can work together, even if not "physically" together at all times. Just take Raymond and Jessica for example.

There's an overhead view of the robot when the open hatch of the area that Ada came through is shown. Looks like you could sit in it, but it's definitely empty. I dont think it could be be following her around separately unless someone or Ada herself was sitting in it:

Comment

If the characters have advanced technology cubes which have live camera and mic feeds, I'm sure they can have robotic diving suits that can be controlled or be set to have artificial intelligence.

Comment

Robots?! If so, I'm done with this series. I really hope Ada's campaign is single-player only. You know, the way this series is supposed to be.
                            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Yeahhh, if Ada's co-op partner is a robot that does tilt it a little on my negative side of the scales. Make it single player and I will be completely happy.

Comment

Resident Evil 1 almost had a robot.

Or cyborg, technically.

Comment

Working...
                                X