Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE6 demo CRACKED - some interesting code segments *POSSIBLE SPOILERS ENTER AT RISK*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that, wasn't it suppose to be the original Barry?

Comment

Well, maybe it could be something like RE0, except that instead being gameplay mechanics its actually in universe. Ada could pilot the robot and position it to so certain stuff that otherwise she wouldnt be able to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
        Robots?! If so, I'm done with this series. I really hope Ada's campaign is single-player only. You know, the way this series is supposed to be.
        Don't forget, RE4 had a giant robot. xD
        sigpic

Comment

Besides, after Ada's ridiculously strong hookshot, the robot shouldn't come off as a surprise.

Click image for larger version

Name:	yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein1.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	401439

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            Resident Evil 1 almost had a robot.

Or cyborg, technically.
            Yeah, that was Gelzer right? He was later replaced by Barry from what I understand.

Anyways It wouldn't surprise me if a robot shows up in the series sometime.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

The robot looks like Big Daddy!

Comment

The RE films has a robot, Milla Jovovich.

Comment

I'm really starting to think the robot shown won't be significant at all; and I wouldn't doubt if it's only shown in that particular cutscene as she probably just uses it to access the underwater area she's in, jumps down the hatch and off of the robot. I'd like to think that compared to the 3 other character scenarios, Ada's will be one of stealth.
                  A big machine like that will probably draw attention and hinder access to areas only an agile body(especially with a hookshot) could get to.

I don't doubt the use of the mechs, AI-controlled machines or the eventual appearance of cyborgs though. Ustanak's a step in that direction, and Im sure there's plenty more Simmons has up his sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
                    Sara Fletcher face of Sherry Birkin? Eden Riegel voice.
                    Natasha Alam face of Helena Harper? Laura Bailey voice.
                    Ty Brenneman face of Ada?. Courtenay Taylor voice.
                    Adam Crosman face of Piers? Yuri Lowenthall voice??
                    Bart Voitella face of Jake? Matthew Mercer voice
                    Woah, Sherry and Piers are carbon copies of their models. Helena looks better than her real-life model (Natasha Alam has had WAY too much plastic surgery). That Ty lady looks like a poor man's Natalie Portman. I see no resemblance to Ada or Carla. Jake has his model's eyes/eyebrows and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant Rose View Post
                      Woah, Sherry and Piers are carbon copies of their models. Helena looks better than her real-life model (Natasha Alam has had WAY too much plastic surgery). That Ty lady looks like a poor man's Natalie Portman. I see no resemblance to Ada or Carla. Jake has his model's eyes/eyebrows and nothing else.
                      I just regret that they didn't model the post RE5 Chris Redfield after the single greatest "Chris" aver to exist.... Chris Farley.

"Punch the boulder? No. Be the boulder."
                      sigpic

Comment

here screens of the hacked weapons of the demo plus a video:

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 07-31-2012, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Glad to see the Hydra's back.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                            Glad to see the Hydra's back.
                            One of the best things of RE 5. Seriously it's fucking awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

the first screens of helena using rifles and sub machine guns, remember me those on operation raccoon city, i wish i will never see anything related to that game in RE6.

Comment

I love how you can dive and and shoot in a stylish way, gonna be so fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X