Resident Evil 1.5 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 1.5 Project

Since reading the thread about new screen shots of Resident Evil 1.5, It also mentioned the game is 40% complete. Without going off topic, where there will be 40 web pages, I would like some information on the game.

I assume it is the game that playstation museum has shown. And I am assuming it is the demo CD that game critics played that came with that magazine( I forget the name). So, I am also assuming that the demo is being built up to play as a full game, that is why they mentioned 40% complete.

I want to know if it be for everyone to play, I mean download? And will the original unedited CD be included too? I know Alzaire is probably the only one to answer these questions. I just want to know if this is really true? It just has been so long..............
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

We have no more informations than what's been said in the first 2 pages of the other thread. Basically, we really don't know anything about a potential release. Just that it's being modified and translated to some extend.

Comment

There's really not a lot of information about it. The person who leaked the information and pictures disappeared and removed everything. I've heard there might have been a miscommunication between friends and that there actually is no release planned. But who knows. Just have to wait and see.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. There really seems to be an odd amount of miscommunication going on with this one.

Comment

So it looks like another 15 years to play this game? People may get hit by a bus, or stabbed to death, you never know what might happen in the future. It is better to make a download link before it is too late!!! Have pity people.

Comment

Capcom: You guys don't want 1.5. It plays too much like RE1, and it is crap. And yes, we have contradicted ourselves in interviews, by saying "it's not Resident Evil", and yet "it plays too much like the first game". (And that's a HUGE problem because the first game was a HIT SUCCESS). So, instead of releasing it and letting you guys be the judge, we're just going to keep telling you that is crap, no matter how many questions you ask, and you're just going to have to take our word for it.

Fans: F*ck you Capcom.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

It's their product. They can do whatever they want with it. Why are fans acting so self entitled? It would be like telling an artist to release an unfinished painting, because you loved it, but he thought it was crap. It's HIS creative licence, and HIS vision, and unfortunately, there's shit all the fans can do about that.

Comment

Fans, I guess you are not, feel tired of waiting to see if someone is going to give us resident evil 1.5. If someone has information, they give very little. If they have the game itself they can't share it for some reason or another. We fans do not feel entitled. We feel ANGRY! Why show us screenshots, gameplay video, just to say "Nah, Nah" I have something you want. I wish Capcom would just sell the game, that way everyone can buy their own instead of going through this crap!
                Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-16-2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: changed letter

Comment

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                  It's their product. They can do whatever they want with it. Why are fans acting so self entitled? It would be like telling an artist to release an unfinished painting, because you loved it, but he thought it was crap. It's HIS creative licence, and HIS vision, and unfortunately, there's shit all the fans can do about that.
                  ill keep with that comparison.

if the artist is painting HIS frame, but call everyone to see it, telling them how it looks like and how it will be in the end, then he destroy the painting then restart it totally diferent. its natural we still want to see the original project. that's what capcom's done, in an age they could scrap games with big publicity and advanced stage of production, now they dont do that anymore for sure.

i really understand the owners rights, but, every owner knows (as they are great collectors) how we painfuly want this game, is a little bit egoism, but he has all the right to be egoistic. i have 22, the odds tell me till i complete 88, i could see this game, or only my sons will see it, when the owner's son's sharing for some reason.

Comment

Erm, I still don't see anything more than fans bitching and moaning about something that clearly they are NOT entitled to in the first place. As you mentioned, the artist can and will do whatever they want with their original creation, and the audience can do nothing about that. My point is, I don't see the reason for people to get huffy and puffy and all salty over 1.5. First, it clearly feeds the trolls that get off from owning something that others don't (as the curator has shown us), and it inflates the price and interest in the original game. Just because you want something really badly, doesn't mean you'll get it. That's a child's mentality. I know this is harsh and I know a lot of people are upset over that reality, but that's just the way it is, unfortunately.
                    Last edited by doriantoki; 07-12-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Its not reality, it is some different point o views....

it real looks like a child mentality, the possession desire, to own the owner's object. but, everything in our lives we must to go for them, we shout, we hardly seek, we insist, we can even beg, something we gain, something we loose, but there is nothing wrong in trying find and convince(with money, maybe) those 1.5 owners to share the game, since we do that politely.

Comment

It is reality. And it has been for the last decade. This isn't the first time curator has popped up. He made his troll intentions clear the first time, I don't know why people expect him to change his mind the second (and third, forth, and so on) time. Outside of that, we don't have any other leads on 1.5, so all your shouting, insisting, and begging is nothing more than wasted words falling on deaf ears. And again, the point is missed. Perhaps if some 1.5 fans (not saying all, because there are some that have shown restraint) didn't act like self-entitled children from the beginning, things may have been different.
                        Last edited by doriantoki; 07-12-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Correction; what you've seen recently has had nothing to do with Curator. Cut the guy some slack. Just 'cause there are similarities and/or he was the previous one to've been known to have had access to a build doesn't instantly mean everything 1.5 is his doing.

Comment

Correction noted. For a second there I thought I was in that other topic that theorized the Italian guys bought the game from curator. My mistake. Everything else still applies, naturally. And there shall be no slack. None I say.
                            Last edited by doriantoki; 07-12-2012, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Maybe the person with the images from the game is one of the members of this site pretending to be a foreigner working on making the game 100% complete. Conspiracy theories........

Comment

Working...
                              X