Wesker's Report II narrated by DC Douglas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wesker's Report II narrated by DC Douglas

Seems like Resident Evil Database managed to gain the cooperation of D.C. Douglas to narrate the first part of Wesker's Report II.
    Take a look here.
    Tastes pretty good to me

via Project Umbrella.
    Last edited by Kyon; 07-12-2012, 12:32 AM. Reason: wrong url

Brilliant stuff.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

D.C. Douglas is the man.

So much love for his fans and the characters he portrays.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Just not the same without Richard Waugh.....

Comment

Absolutely amazing. Amazing!

Are they planning to do the whole report?

I'm actually blown away.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Good job! some slight things in the script that maybe could have been improved but I'm not going to hold that against the quality of it.

Comment

The best VA for Wesker for sure.

I hope they do the whole report.

Comment

That was awesome. His voice is really catchy I just hang on his every word. Man I'd love to have this guy as a friend I would only respond to him when he speaks in this voice.

Comment

Ahhh crap! My idea is already taken! Noooooo!!! I was planning to do this but with Richard Waugh. To be honest really, they REALLY should've gotten him to do this, only true fans would. Not disrespecting DC Douglas whatsoever, he is an excellent voice over artist, but I cant stress this enough that Richard Waugh should've done this!

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                  Just not the same without Richard Waugh.....
                  My thoughts exactly, it's just not the same

Comment

Hello everyone,
                    We are so glad you like Wesker's Report II Part I narrated by D.C. Douglas! D.C. is a very cool guy who loves the character, loves what he does and loves his fans!

Well, I would like to ask you all a favor... If we want him to record the other parts (2 to 5), we'll have to bring him to a con in Brazil, so we have a petition for a huge convention that is going to happen here on October. Please, could you guys PLEASE sign the petition and promote it?

Brazilian fans will be able to meet D.C. in person and fans worldwide will have Wesker's Report II 100% narrated!
                    http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                    Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

Only if you use the more accurate PU translation for it.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Only if you use the more accurate PU translation for it.
                        *LOL* We decided to use the official version that was released a few years ago on the official Resident Evil portal. We know about the translation problems and stuff, but since it's official, we think it'd be more suitable to act like an official video as well.

Anyway, I'll definitely check out the PU translation/version!!! ;)
                        http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                        Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

I just think that if you're going to have him take the time to do it, might as well have it as good as it can be. Of course, you can also use the translation you can find in Archives II. While not 100% accurate, it is the only official translation with the least amount of errors.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                          X