The Great RE4 Beetle Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    the youtube for this is disappeared. do this: in the left stairs, you can do the same glitch like that stairs in waterfall place. get on a nice spot, then jump the stairs and get off the scenario, in the right wall(in stairs there are the building wall on left and a right wall). keep going walking inside that wall till you get the front wall of the church. try to get off the most you can, try to find the bug. ill do this again to check, let me answer first iin case of waste of time.
    Ah, ok. I understand now. I'll have to give that a shot and see for myself!
    sigpic

Comment

no, no bug there, just 2 beta items and a beta file. forget it, i never saw a bug in RE4, i remember searching in bitorez fight, but i never saw it.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's something on top of the barn you fight Mendez in, although I'm not sure if it's a beetle. Before you go in, aim the PRL 412 in the direction of the top of the barn, and you should see it shoot a beam out at something near the upper left windows. It could just be a torch or something else that's destructible, though, not sure.
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Has the RE community really degenerated to the point we're linking beetles in games and trying to find them? I love you guys!

My theory? If they're in REmake, 4 and 5 then they must be Wesker's mobile hidden cameras, since he plays an important part in all three.

Comment

Originally posted by Shield Key View Post
            Has the RE community really degenerated to the point we're linking beetles in games and trying to find them? I love you guys!

My theory? If they're in REmake, 4 and 5 then they must be Wesker's mobile hidden cameras, since he plays an important part in all three.
            ..... O_O Sweet marmalade Jesus, that could be true. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME BEETLE!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shield Key View Post

this sould be the real "funny Thread" lmao
              Last edited by yurieu; 07-18-2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                this sould be the real "funny Thread" lmao
                Why? It would make sense. Look at CVX, He was using robotic cameras. (albeit a little larger than a beetle) It's possible he was using them to spy on the events happening in each respective game they're in. Especially considering the fact that you can only find the RE4 beetle in one place in RE5, and that's by the docks in the cave shortly before the ruins. He probably put it there so he could see if Chris was able to get past Irving.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X