• Show
Clear All

More about Ada , im a sucker to know more about Ada :L
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Just one thing I'd like to shoot in here;

I'm not so sure I would read too much into the Japanese subtitle script in terms of character portrayals and personality.
      Everyone I know who's fluent in japanese, be they professional translators, native speakers or just someone who's generally fluent in Japanese, have commented on the Biohazard subtitle script have said they read like *drumrolls* subtitle scripts and not actual dialog. (There is a substantial difference.)
      The subtitle script is the actual dialogue, straight from the scenario. For example, if you compare the scenario of GS4 they posted up on its official website, aside from the minor differences due to it being an earlier draft, it's the exact same as the subtitles presented in-game. I don't see why they would not give Japanese gamers an actual script. That's even worse than giving English gamers a butchered one.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Very interesting, thanks for the info.

Comment

I'm enjoying Leon's personality in RE6 so far. As far as his previous attitude, he was in a very isolated environment in RE4, so his constant one-liners/personality worked. RE4, while having it's share of horror, was a bit more light hearted and filled with humor, offering more comedic tones as far as the main character and even the villians such as Salazar and Saddler.

RE6, looks to be pretty fucking dark. Also, he's working alongside many professionals this time out, it would just be inappropriate to make jokes. His personality in RE4 was refreshing and worked perfectly for that game, but I think his scenario in RE6 opening up with Leon having to kill the president/close friend sends a message: No more funny business.
          Last edited by REmaster; 07-16-2012, 12:22 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Leon's apparently mangled personality in the 4th game was more interesting. But it was so arrogant, cocky and assholeish (not to mention melodramatic) that it was a big part of what made the game so poor at actually scaring things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
              More about Ada , im a sucker to know more about Ada :L
              There is NO Ada, Only Zuul...er Carla.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                There is NO Ada, Only Zuul...er Carla.
                Leon wants to know why Zuul-..err Carla, is in his refrigerator.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X