Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6: The Hate Has Gone Global!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6: The Hate Has Gone Global!

Resident Evil, a series that brought forward Survival Horror into the eyes of the masses.

Resident Evil, a series that has became legend on classic consoles such as the PS1.

Resident Evil, a series that not only re invented itself with Resident Evil 4 but also once again began a trend with it's success and new gameplay mechanics. Becoming one of the greatest games ever made.

Resident Evil, a series in 2012 that has become a internet joke and magnet for unintelligent arguments across the globe. Bringing not only shame to the series but down right uninformative hate and anger into a franchise that was at it's full glory only a short time before. I say only a short time ago but it's obvious many people did not experience the excellent Revelations earlier this year.

So is this thread made to bitch at ignorance?

Hell no! it's made to make a collection of the most hilarious ignorance the kiddies have come up with surrounding anything related to Resident Evil 6.

Not sure if this type of thread is allowed or supported but it's up to you guys.

I don't get it, what's the purpose of this thread again? I'm lost. :/
    Last edited by Guest; 07-12-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I think he's making this thread to serve as an archive for RE6 hate, displayed by discouraged and restless fans so we can in turn, laugh at thier anger...right?

I'm not so certain about the "kiddies" part though, seeing that many haters of the recent action-oriented RE games dislike the new style because they are "old school" fans who grew up with the original titles, many of which are now pushing thirty.

Anyhow, I haven't heard too many bad things myself, we're still in the "hype tunnel", the storm of hatred typically comes after the release when that sick feeling of disappointment settles in, i.e. RE5.

However, I'm sure I can come up with a few hateful statements myself to kick things off ;)
      Last edited by REmaster; 07-12-2012, 10:29 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Everytime i hear someone say "ERR MY GOD DA LOGO LOOKS LIKE A GIRAFFE BLOWJOB!!!1ONE!!!1" I want to fucking strangle them
        PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
          Resident Evil, a series that brought forward Survival Horror into the eyes of the masses.

Resident Evil, a series that has became legend on classic consoles such as the PS1.

Resident Evil, a series that not only re invented itself with Resident Evil 4 but also once again began a trend with it's success and new gameplay mechanics. Becoming one of the greatest games ever made.

Resident Evil, a series in 2012 that has become a internet joke and magnet for unintelligent arguments across the globe. Bringing not only shame to the series but down right uninformative hate and anger into a franchise that was at it's full glory only a short time before. I say only a short time ago but it's obvious many people did not experience the excellent Revelations earlier this year.

Hell no! it's made to make a collection of the most hilarious ignorance the kiddies have come up with surrounding anything related to Resident Evil 6.

Not sure if this type of thread is allowed or supported but it's up to you guys.
          I understand fully what you say.
          So if Resident Evil was transformed into some kind of Hello Kitty party of zombies, you would like it, huh?
          Since it would be "in the trend"?

For crying out loud, you can't force anybody to like something they don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
            Everytime i hear someone say "ERR MY GOD DA LOGO LOOKS LIKE A GIRAFFE BLOWJOB!!!1ONE!!!1" I want to fucking strangle them
            Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post

Resident Evil, a series that not only destroyed itself with Resident Evil 4 but also began a trend of hardly thinking and dumb action romping. Becoming one of the biggest sell-outs ever made.

Fixed up a portion.

Comment

I play only in the old RE that came out on PSX, these newer in general do not interest me, they have no soul.

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

So...let me get this straight; this thread is designed to mock and 'shame' anyone who doesn't automatically think RE6 is gonna be super awesome? Any of the members who have concerns that horror segments and solid atmosphere will be throwaway segments between run and gun high octane explosive action, a way of gaming that was not how Resident Evil started should have there 'ignorance' quoted here to be laughed at?

People like me, in other words, who haven't enjoyed the latest offerings but are still Resident Evil fans and so haven't gotten the fuck out, all the games allow you to carve a Licker in half with a spoon now, what the fuck are you still here?

This should be an exciting and fun-filled topic.

Comment

I found a pretty good one.

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    Rolling around on the floor is for pussies. Oh look, another global threat and only Leoangshrisweskerssonwtf can stop it! Holy shit, that one boss looks huge! Good thing you start off with a tank and two rocket launchers. Hmmm, I don't seem to recall zombies literally shitting out ammo when I was running low. Those were hard times, but you'll have the good fortune of never experiencing any of that in a game that holds your dick past the finish line and pats you on the back.

Puzzles?! Who the fuck wants to solve them? Puzzles are hard. Don't fret, the only exercise your brain will be doing is reminding you to hold down the trigger button to make the scary monsters go away, or in the case of a dramatic series of quick time events, to not panic; all danger can be avoided by pressing a button. Not everyone has to enjoy being a fan of a series with a major identity crisis. Call of Resident Gears of Evil 6 will suck! Whoooooo!

P.S. Giraffe!
                    Last edited by REmaster; 07-13-2012, 06:24 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                      I play only in the old RE that came out on PSX, these newer in general do not interest me, they have no soul.
                      I Agree ....
                      2 + 3 Aswell , But RE6 However im not so sure , Leons Scenario could just be nothing but another RE5 , but it looks a bit promising ...
                      Just my opinion.

What's the point of this thread ? Point less if you ask me , we already have so many of these topics/threads eh.
                      Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                      ^ Lol ...

Comment

Well, I don't think have any of these threads as far as I know.

I assume the point of the thread is to strike back at people that the original poster feels are ruining the build up to RE6 with 'unnecessary' whinging. The problem is, those people (and my) opinions are equally valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                          I Agree ....
                          2 + 3 Aswell , But RE6 However im not so sure , Leons Scenario could just be nothing but another RE5 , but it looks a bit promising ...
                          Yes, Leon's scenario will be the best. Considering the other two ones.
                          I just saw a video of Chris ripping off a part of the giant monster's flesh. God of War anyone?

Comment

Honestly to say, RE6 gameplay with all of the characters look very clumsy. Like in that gameplay video with zombies running up the stairs (anyone noticed how clean everything was after the grenade explosion?), and with Leon finishing non-moving zombies, I have to say I don't see the hype. Everything feels a little clumsy. And some of the cutscenes makes me feel that this is more Mission Impossible: Zombie Protocol.
                            But I hope I will be proven wrong when the game comes out.

I didn't liked RE4 very much, but compared to this, even RE4 feels more like the real Resident Evil.

Comment

Here I will give you something to laugh at.

This game looks shit. Shane this game could sneak in to your house at night sleep with your mother beat the shit out of your dad and shove its dirty cock in your mouth and you would still have a hardon for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X