No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 "No Mercy" Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool ok thanks il give it a go but i never seem to have any joy with Pc gaming. I tried to run Re2 and 3 on the same laptop and it totally screwed everything up the picture went huge on my desktop so i could only see small parts of the screen. I had to end up restoring my laptop to the date before I installed the games.

Comment

to run Re5 with glory, you just need a cheap I3 2100, or a phenom X4(today AMD sells the FX), and a card like mine, a cheap 6670.

1080p ,8AA, HIGH all, and u get 30 to 50fps.

Comment

Man, I wanna get RE5 on PC pretty badly right now. Looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          to run Re5 with glory, you just need a cheap I3 2100, or a phenom X4(today AMD sells the FX), and a card like mine, a cheap 6670.

1080p ,8AA, HIGH all, and u get 30 to 50fps.
          lol All High settings and only 30~50 FPS? I would get sooo frustrated with that. XD I have my RE5 set to All High with FPS settings to unrestricted. (Also Anti-Aliasing set to x4 or x8, I forget which is the highest) It flies fast and smooth, it makes the game look even more amazing.
          Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 07-18-2012, 11:45 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I played RE5 PC on DX10, let's just say bring on RE6 on the PC baby!

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
              I played RE5 PC on DX10, let's just say bring on RE6 on the PC baby!
              DX10 was amazing, wasn't it? It blew my mind.
              sigpic

Comment

You ever play your PS3 or 360 for the first time on a HD tv and it all feels new, crisp and clear? yep that was something similar to how I felt when playing RE5 full settings, DX10 and in full HD, amazing port.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                  You ever play your PS3 or 360 for the first time on a HD tv and it all feels new, crisp and clear? yep that was something similar to how I felt when playing RE5 full settings, DX10 and in full HD, amazing port.
                  I'm able to get BETTER quality with my PC than a console, nine times out of ten. Plus its much cooler to build your own gaming rig versus buying a damn console. -_-
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post

I have no clue what you're talking about... When I play RE5, in order to run you press shift+w and the reload is 'R'.
                    I forgot the distance between W and R on a keyboard is so great that you could never accidentally run into problems by accidentally hitting R.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Aiken View Post
                      I forgot the distance between W and R on a keyboard is so great that you could never accidentally run into problems by accidentally hitting R.
                      lol no problem. There IS one similar problem you might run into just starting, and that's accidentally opening up the inventory when you're trying to run. XD Hasn't happened to me in a while though.
                      sigpic

Comment

This mode looks somewhat interesting yet cluttered. Is it a fan mod or official Capcom? Anyway when I first read the topic title, I couldn't help but think of 'WWF No Mercy', and picture Stone Cold flipping the bird to the ganados before giving them a Stone Cold Stunner and then picking up the gold coins and ammo that comes from their bodies. Now there's a mod for someone to make.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                          This mode looks somewhat interesting yet cluttered. Is it a fan mod or official Capcom? Anyway when I first read the topic title, I couldn't help but think of 'WWF No Mercy', and picture Stone Cold flipping the bird to the ganados before giving them a Stone Cold Stunner and then picking up the gold coins and ammo that comes from their bodies. Now there's a mod for someone to make.
                          Newsbot answered that question on page one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X