Quick question about Resident Evil Archives Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question about Resident Evil Archives Wii

Just watched a video of the REmake Wii edition, and to my amazement there doesn't appear to be any pausing between the camera angle?! Was this sorted out for the Wii version then?

I'll have to grab it if that's the case.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

It's been a while since I played it, but I do believe that yes, the pausing is either eliminated altogether or at least drastically reduced.

Comment

Cool, I didn't know that. I'll have to pick it up. Is it the same case for RE0 Archives?

Unfortunately, the grenade launcher glitch in Remake doesn't work on the Wii version. I wish Remake had an infinite ammo option like pretty much every other RE game out there.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

this thread is about the classic rapid-freeze between camera changes? if they eliminated this, it is a good improvement.

for those who not own a gamecube or if it is too old and failing, buying a wii is a good choice, wii u dont read GC discs.

since we will not hear anything about RE releases to wii U till later 2012 end or even 2013, better buy a wii + component video cable now is a wise decision.
        Last edited by yurieu; 07-21-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          this thread is about the classic rapid-freeze between camera changes? if they eliminated this, it is a good improvement.

for those who not own a gamecube or if it is too old and failing, buying a wii is a good choice, wii u dont read GC discs.

since we will not hear anything about RE releases to wii U till later 2012 end or even 2013, better buy a wii + component video cable now is a wise decision.
          Gamecube? Failing? LOL! I don't think you can destroy Nintendo consoles. My damn NES still works, as well as the N64.

And on topic, there is no pause between camera angles on the Wii version of REmake.
          sigpic

Comment

my gamecube is failing... in remake, 2, or 3 i have constantly error messages between door, camera changing.... but 3d like code veronica or 4, i dont have any error... others like king kong and NFSU2 errors too. nintendo consoles is truly resistant though.

Comment

Just grabbed it, some cheap new and sealed copies going on Amazon at the minute so grab them if you're interested.

Can't wait to play this, one of the best games of all time and my only ever issue was the camera change delay, so it's going to be great.
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Try cleaning the lens with rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work try to adjust the laser pot and lower it. The lower the POT value, the stronger the laser is. I recommend right around 250 as a value.

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                my gamecube is failing... in remake, 2, or 3 i have constantly error messages between door, camera changing.... but 3d like code veronica or 4, i dont have any error... others like king kong and NFSU2 errors too. nintendo consoles is truly resistant though.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Guess this confirms Wii versions are the superior ones.

Comment

The pause is pretty much the same last I checked. More noticeable during cut-scenes.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                    X