Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite Resident Evil Music Track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rombie
    replied
    Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
    While the general consensus is that Operation Raccoon City is a pretty sub-par game, I really like this track from it:
    My issue with that is more that it sounds like something from the first RE film. Not that it either is a bad element, one of the few things I actually liked about the first film was the Beltrami/Manson tracks which had a tech-industrial sound to them.

I need to look through my files back at home and work out what ones I like that haven't been mentioned. Someone brought up Ada's Theme, one of my favourite game remixes of all time is a remix of that theme over at Overclocked Remix.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Masami Ueda is just pretty fucking awesome in general.

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    I like a lot of the resident evil soundtracks. Its hard to pick one, but I like this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egxo5MMggno&feature=plcp I don't remember the name of this track though. It is not "save theme" I know that much!
    I just found out the name of this music track it's "Peace of Mind"
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-04-2012, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MiLØ
    replied
    Don't know if it has been mentioned or not (this thread has too many pages to check) but "The Main Theme" for Resident Evil:ORC is great and always reminds me of the game's best part - main menu.

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    While the general consensus is that Operation Raccoon City is a pretty sub-par game, I really like this track from it:

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    randomwab, this makes me think. the song you posted reminds me annete's death in claire B, scenario, and ada's death in leon B. those are the same???

anyway, wreckage i like it too much, it has one of the best stereo music i ever heard.

that room, require a little more attention in both A and B scenario to get in there, so, it is like a gift for you. since there is no item or cutscene there, i feel like the that room it is all about the music. in fact, it is disturbing and interesting. it was so good to be dropped from 1.5. so they remixed sound of the prototype and included on final.

Leave a comment:

• randomwab
    replied
    Ok, so let's see. Wreckage of the Mad Experiment, Marshalling Yard 1 & 2, Outbreak Theme and Credits, Resident Evil's guardhouse basement, Resident Evil 2's lab escape, Rust in Summer 08 and the Resident Evil 2 Full Credits have all been posted.

God damn it.

Then I'll give mine to a really underrated track in the series, in my opinion.

Special mentions go to Zero and Code: Veronica's save themes, Annette's Recollection, The Underground Lab and Live Evil.

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    @aris13 - Definitely one of my favorites from RE5, as well. That whole segment in the game where the engine room is exploding all around Chris reminded me a bit of the end of Code Veronica when he was chasing Wesker and escaping the base. It has that same feel, and the music is a big part of it.

Leave a comment:

• Mrox2
    replied
    Ada's Theme Song <3

Leave a comment:

• aris13
    replied
    So many favorites but lately I've been listening to this.

Leave a comment:

• Beanovsky Durst
    replied
    I love the games music... I have two tracks which I love.

The first one, and top favorite:

And this one too. Makes me wanna punch boulders. So much energy in one "loop".

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    Originally posted by yurieu View Post
    if there was a RE orchestra show
    That would be amazing. If I recall, a live show with an orchestra was going to be done, but one of the composers from CVX (and I believe RE2) refused to let the orchestra play his music. Lame.

Apparently last year, an orchestra performed "Wind of Madness" from RE5. I know it's from RE5, but it's one of the better tracks for sure.

Oh, and the Outbreak theme is amazing. I really enjoy the credits theme in File #2.

Originally posted by Code_R View Post
    It's been posted already, but RE2 Escape Alarm theme
    I love how chaotic this track is. There's the string melody, but then there's the quick ascending line which just screams "get out before you get blown up!" I prefer the rendition in Darkside Chronicles, with an orchestra:

Leave a comment:

• Code_R
    replied
    It's been posted already, but RE2 Escape Alarm theme
    Last edited by Code_R; 07-26-2012, 06:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
    ^ That's a great track. Quite a sad piece, really.
    someone said on youtube channel it is sad too. isnt you? this song and outbreak opening are true masterpieces. if there was a RE orchestra show, outbreak intro would open it, this would end it.

this song have a powerful feel of ending, and it fits both a good and bad ending. actually this theme close an important part in history which the RE series was an untouchable artwork.

Leave a comment:

• Det. Beauregard
    replied
    ^ That's a great track. Quite a sad piece, really.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X