X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Marvin View Post
    around 500 to 1500 USD or perhaps even more. Depends what era version we are talking about. Is there anything behind this poll?
    No not really, Carn is just entertaining the idea in light of the fairly recent facebook pics. The whole point of the poll is to see how much this community could raise as a whole if such an oppurtunity ever presented itself. Of course, only the actual release could generate the accurate numbers of "Put up or shut up" time.

Leave a comment:

• Carnivol
    replied
    My curiosity needs to be quenched + I'm lookin' for blood! The beast needs to feast, hence the last two options in the poll.

Leave a comment:

• Marvin
    replied
    around 500 to 1500 USD or perhaps even more. Depends what era version we are talking about. Is there anything behind this poll?

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    Never changed my mind, around 300$. But it depends for which version. If there was a proof the final build was obtainable somewhere, I wouldn't pay much for the curator build. This build would be worth nothing in comparison.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    I think that is missing the point of why fans are after this game. They don't simply want to play through it from start to finish and then never touch it again, because they believe it is a better product than the final Resident Evil 2. The fascination is with all the differences between the two products, and ultimately documenting those. In the end, it won't matter to the community whether the game is as "good" or "bad" as the finished product, it's the journey and exploration, and deconstruction 1.5 and seeing Capcom's process, and perhaps ultimately, better understanding the changes they made and how they arrived at Resident Evil 2 from 1.5.
    I know, I only gave my reasoning for not caring much. Not meant to reflect on others.

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    its curious some dudes dont interest in the beta.

it is surely true that a 80% complete version of 1.5 is far, far better and exciting than any RE6, ORC, 5, 4. actually, im thinking these days we must go back in graphic's age in order to get better games.

are you interested more in RE6?

Leave a comment:

• MiLØ
    replied
    Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
    I think that is missing the point of why fans are after this game. They don't simply want to play through it from start to finish and then never touch it again, because they believe it is a better product than the final Resident Evil 2. The fascination is with all the differences between the two products, and ultimately documenting those. In the end, it won't matter to the community whether the game is as "good" or "bad" as the finished product, it's the journey and exploration, and deconstruction 1.5 and seeing Capcom's process, and perhaps ultimately, better understanding the changes they made and how they arrived at Resident Evil 2 from 1.5.
    I concur. While everyone can have his reasons for being interested in 1.5, I look at it as a prototype/work-in-progress/what-it-could-have-might-have-been object. The idea of misguided fanboys who truly believe 1.5 to be vastly superior to Resident Evil 2 is old and lame.
    I want it for what it is - a prototype.

If people who worked on it say it was shit because it played RE1, had engine of RE1, etc then that's nothing surprising and I'm still interested. If my eyes don't lie the locations for RE1.5 still look interesting and there was a lot of effort put into them by those days standards.

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
    You already know how much I can chip in from our msn conversation.
    Secrets are fun, but I think it's ok to let the rest of the forum know of your opinion. Don't make me send you death threads just to find out.

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
    LOL at the last two options of the poll.

Carnivol, would you really ban those who select those last two options?
    Well I guess you should have voted to find out... I on the other hand, know what Carnivol is capable of....

Leave a comment:

• RetroRain
    replied
    LOL at the last two options of the poll.

Carnivol, would you really ban those who select those last two options?
    Last edited by RetroRain; 07-29-2012, 11:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• doriantoki
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    $30 at most, mainly because I'm morbidly interested. Beyond that I don't care much for a game every single member of its own development team has called a piece of shit.

Leave a comment:

• OKeijiDragon
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    $30 at most, mainly because I'm morbidly interested. Beyond that I don't care much for a game every single member of its own development team has called a piece of shit.
    Yeah, I probably should not be in the position to say but take it from me too. Do not get your hopes up very high for this game.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AsteroidBlues
    replied
    I'd give a big fat zero. Honestly, I couldn't bare this forum being void of users who run around, screaming obscenities and molesting those who post pictures of RE1.5- almost as if they were junkies mugging people for their fix. The whole spectacle is just too damn funny to lose on account of a grossly overpriced beta.

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
    Not paying anything for something I already own. ;)

Just kidding. You already know how much I can chip in from our msn conversation.
    lol you silly goose. btw thanks for sending me a copy, I totally think you should hold out a few more years on the release.

Originally posted by MiLØ View Post
    Is it possible to donate money to Kill the Curator? (not a real question)
    *Reports to the authorities*
    Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 07-29-2012, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yurieu
    replied
    Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    While I'm not all that interested anymore, I would gladly put up $200-$300, just because I know how important it is to many of you. Yea I'm a nice guy.

Added Bonus: Not having to swim through "1.5 theory/I have 1.5/Will They release 1.5/1.5 comparison/1.5 project/Who is the Curator/Kill the Curator/We deserve 1.5/Does CAPCOM have 1.5" threads for the rest of my life.
    like after the wars we have many reunions, peace making, reconstruction, after getting RE1.5 will happen:

first, all internet community offline (tag: playing 1.5)/ after: RE1.5 walkthrough/RE1.5-RE2 comparison/reasons for capcom dropping RE1.5/ RE1.5 romracking/

after that, we will sleep.

Leave a comment:

• MiLØ
    replied
    Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Added Bonus: Not having to swim through "1.5 theory/I have 1.5/Will They release 1.5/1.5 comparison/1.5 project/Who is the Curator/Kill the Curator/We deserve 1.5/Does CAPCOM have 1.5" threads for the rest of my life.
    Is it possible to donate money to Kill the Curator? (not a real question)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X