Be realistic: Quick check for Resident Evil 1.5 donation drive idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be realistic: Quick check for Resident Evil 1.5 donation drive idea

First of all; BE REALISTIC. I want truth. Not "LOL! I'D GIVE THOUSANDS AND BOTH MY KIDNEYS!"

We've seen questionable content lately, some quite questionable and some quite promising, but let's try to ignore that for a sec...

Assuming that Resident Evil 1.5 came about and some situation occured where you'd be able to give money towards it.
    Be it a donation drive to get enough money to buy it (like has been tried before) or just a generous donation to show signs of appreciation of its release or whatever.

What would you give? Realistically. I wanna see how high this number could be taken within the community. What could this community ACTUALLY accomplish. Not some wishfull piss, but an actual semi-accurate number. Hopefully without accidentally pushing the asking price of any potential builds for sale to absurd heights 'cause some forum chipmunk thinks he can give a million dollars and another one thinks he can actually get that.
    $ 0-10
    24.32%
    $ 11-25
    21.62%
    $ 26-50
    2.70%
    $ 51-100
    18.92%
    $ 100-200
    13.51%
    $ 201-500
    13.51%
    $ 501-1000
    2.70%
    $ 1001-2500
    2.70%
    More (I'm a moron - Ban imminent)
    0.00%
    Kidney (I'm a moron - Ban imminent)
    0.00%

From 1$ to 10$.
    That's just a game, it could be the most badass game of the planet, but still just a game.

Comment

Kidneys?

But in reality I would donate what's needed if I could see for myself it's a legit release, cause I know it wouldn't just come around again if the donation for release were to come around again.
      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

Why start a thread like this when we might get the game for free? The only reason might be if YOU own the game and are testing to see how much somebody would pay for this game?
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
          Why start a thread like this when we might get the game for free? The only reason might be if YOU own the game and are testing to see how much somebody would pay for this game?
          Now that I think of it, it's way possible. The same way it's way possible that Una is Inezh.

Oh wait...It's not. Now can you please stop making crazy theories about the others's life?
          Last edited by Guest; 07-29-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

^ I'm an attention whore. This fits my profile!

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
            Busted. Papa needs a new pair of lungs, hence the no-kidney thing (Didn't want people to do anything extreme, as lungs are trickier to get a live donor for.)

Anyway, seriously Black~Crow, if this is gonna become another ALZAIRE == INFLAMES thing of yours, you know that shit is not wanted around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              ^ I'm an attention whore. This fits my profile!
              Did you said that to me or to Black-Crow?
              Last edited by Guest; 07-29-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

You! ;D (For the comment about not making crazy theories about people and their lives!)

Comment

You! ;D (For the comment about not making crazy theories about people and their lives!)
                  So I'm an attention whore because I'm annoyed by a member that is saying in every thread that one person is this and that without any proof? It makes real sense!

Comment

Think you're reading it entirely wrong. It was a reply to your post (as in; I am a whore, and thus don't mind the attention), not a "I'm alinhoalisson, and I'm an attention whore" quote ;p

Comment

Think you're reading it entirely wrong. It was a reply to your post (as in; I am a whore, and thus don't mind the attention), not a "I'm alinhoalisson, and I'm an attention whore" quote ;p
                      OK, Sorry...
                      Last edited by Guest; 07-29-2012, 05:14 PM.

Comment

11-25 $
                        ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

You wont get any realistic numbers by doing such a survey as promised payments will hardly ever be an actual commitment. Euphoria is only overshadowed by peopleĀ“s greed. You only support a free-riding mentality by doing such surveys and infact stir up prices.
                          If there is any realistic possibility of getting that game send someone who is a) capable to raise the target sum on his own in the first place b) is willing to share with the community if he gets his stake back to a certain degree.
                          People will pay, what they will pay after all.

Edit: If you are personally interested in numbers, I think it would be best to do this via PM.
                          Last edited by anaho; 07-29-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

im not rich, i must finish the college first. right now i can give 25 US$. for 3.5, i must sell all my RE gamecube games and my discontinued armani sunglasses.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              Now that I think of it, it's way possible. The same way it's way possible that Una is Inezh.

Oh wait...It's not. Now can you please stop making crazy theories about the others's life?
                              A fact is a fact. Una is Inezh, You don't like to hear the truth, too bad. Crazy theories? Are your theories sane? You are just looking for my responses to criticize them, because you didn't like what I said in some other thread.Stop Whining and right something useful ding bat.
                              I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Working...
                              X