Be realistic: Quick check for Resident Evil 1.5 donation drive idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    A fact is a fact. Una is Inezh, You don't like to hear the truth, too bad. Crazy theories? Are your theories sane? You are just looking for my responses to criticize them, because you didn't like what I said in some other thread.Stop Whining and right something useful ding bat.
    What fact? It was never confirmed that Una is Inezh. But let's leave this to the Inezh topic.
    And you better get your eyes checked, I criticized a lot of people in this forum, not just you.

Comment

You must have some problem with your brain, because you can see the Una images but can't make the connection visually with Inezh. Unless you are so pig headed that you always have to be right and do not want to admit what is right in front of your face. And you are the one that brought up Una - Inezh thing first.

And finally,
      no one cares about your critiques.
      Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-29-2012, 05:50 PM.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

You must have some problem with your brain, because you can see the Una images but can't make the connection visually with Inezh. Unless you are so pig headed that you always have to be right and do not want to admit what is right in front of your face. And you are the one that brought up Una - Inezh thing first.

And finally,
        no one cares about your critiques.
        I didn't brought up anything, the main point of my post was to tell you to stop.
        And finally, I don't care if anybody actually reads my "critiques". They are directed towards the guy I criticized.

Comment

The problem is that you are a control freak. You don't like someone's thoughts or ideas, they have to go away because you say so. Well, too bad. You are not my boss and you need to stop. Lets move on.
          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

The problem
            is that you are a control freak. Yo
            u don't like someone's thoughts or i
            deas, they have to go away because y
            ou say so. Well, too bad. You are no
            t my boss and you need to stop. Lets
            move on.
            No. I just dont like when people call me pig headed for emphasing their thoughts or ideas as FACTS.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-29-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

$15 at the most, I don't really care about 1.5 but I'd do it for the community.

Comment

Regarding the whole UNA/INEZH nonsense; keep that shit out of this thread. I'm likely to be both tired and drunk in the nearby future; perfect combination for account murder.

Comment

If it is the very latest build I'd chip in a tenner.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

$20. Twenty American Dollars. If I could, I'd give more but I don't see myself as financially open as I was these past few months.
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                      If it is the very latest build I'd chip in a tenner.
                      if it was the 80%, id give 5.000 if i could. it would be frustrating if the dude pass the helipad, go to the rpd hall, kill the zombies, go to next door and "thanks for playing!- early 1998!"

i would give 25 usd, the most i ever paid in a game this generation. despite the fact it is all i can afford, i paid 19.99 for that crappy RE5, and 1.5 has much more value, much more than the upcoming 59,99 RE6, which i will not buy.
                      Last edited by yurieu; 07-29-2012, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Realistically $500-700 if I knew it was going towards the legitimate release of 1.5.
                        I'm all for old school Resident Evil formula and that's why 1.5 is important.

Work and study in college, all things considered that's how much I'd be willing to contribute in this particular case.

Comment

I'd give $100-$200 most. That's about it for me. I don't have all the money in the world for BETAZ!
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Not paying anything for something I already own. ;)

Just kidding. You already know how much I can chip in from our msn conversation.
                            sigpic

Comment

While I'm not all that interested anymore, I would gladly put up $200-$300, just because I know how important it is to many of you. Yea I'm a nice guy.

Added Bonus: Not having to swim through "1.5 theory/I have 1.5/Will They release 1.5/1.5 comparison/1.5 project/Who is the Curator/Kill the Curator/We deserve 1.5/Does CAPCOM have 1.5" threads for the rest of my life.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                                Added Bonus: Not having to swim through "1.5 theory/I have 1.5/Will They release 1.5/1.5 comparison/1.5 project/Who is the Curator/Kill the Curator/We deserve 1.5/Does CAPCOM have 1.5" threads for the rest of my life.
                                Is it possible to donate money to Kill the Curator? (not a real question)

Comment

Working...
                                X