Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when someone gives us RE1.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when someone gives us RE1.5?

Once the game is released(whichever build) what will happen on this site?
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Nothing, because this site is not only about 1.5, it doesn't even have a proper section for it.

Comment

People will play it, some will enjoy it while others not so much. It'll be discussed at length and we'll be able to finally move on from this.

Comment

It will start more modding, translating, and all that stuff. And when all that stuff is finished, we'll forget this subject.
        Just like the gameboy port of RE1.

Comment

well, people will discuss the game's plot, the game's structure, will compare it to RE2 , compare each other walkthrough, some curiosities on each scenario, people will rip the soundtrack, then will hack the disc content; there will be many threads for discussing love and hate on the game and some for posting screenshots; some will discuss if the game is all that we are waiting for... beyond the THIA, every RE website will notice the releasing, many will review it, some fans will not care, the youtube will be flooded by gameplays and talked-reviews from all over the world...

and people who dont own a psx, in order to play a psx game on pc must buy at least a Radeon 6450.

oh, i forgot to say people will not forget this. this game is the lost link which will finally complete the RE2 in our memories.

this would be a great privilege, since people like me will never be able to play RE3.5.
          Last edited by yurieu; 07-30-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

People will play it, comment whatever doesn't really feel 'RE', and later dismiss it after trying some kind of hacking approach.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

People will move on. Maybe make some mods out of it.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                and people who dont own a psx, in order to play a psx game on pc must buy at least a Radeon 6450.
                Not really, people have been emulating PS1 games on Pentium 3s for years, with much older hardware than a 6450.

Comment

Originally posted by Borman View Post
                  Not really, people have been emulating PS1 games on Pentium 3s for years, with much older hardware than a 6450.
                  agreed, but the 40US$ 6450 is the best recommended for all psx games... low on price, everything on epsxe can be maxed out, becomes good as one ps2 game! played a loooooong time the glorious Ace Combat 3 in 1080p!

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                    agreed, but the 40US$ 6450 is the best recommended for all psx games... low on price, everything on epsxe can be maxed out, becomes good as one ps2 game! played a loooooong time the glorious Ace Combat 3 in 1080p!
                    I have a Celeron of 2.2ghz. Still, it runs PSX games smoothly.

Comment

You can literally run a PSX on an Intel HD 3000, although not that good I think.
                      sigpic

Comment

We play the game, realize it's highly incomplete and wait another 15 years for the final beta build to be released.
                        Seibu teh geimu?
                        ---

Comment

LOL, I just realized I read one word wrong, "to this site" instead of "on this site", I've to stop reply to threads past 3AM.

Well, will happens the same thing as the release of the two BioHazard 1 alpha and beta builds, people will try to find hidden stuff on the disc, play it till it crashes, all the usual stuff people do with betas, this all fallowed by mass hysteria. If the build is the Curator's one, then will start over again hunting for the 80% build.

Comment

The world will end as we know it
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

People will play it and after a week will be forgotten... until new builds will leak
                              ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

Working...
                              X