Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    They are not different.
    One is used before you get a minipack and another after it.
    The face texture is different. That is what I meant. If you still can't see that then you are a lost cause. That face texture is not on the Final game disc from PC and PSX. It is only on the BH2 trial disc. They look similar, but are slightly different.

From the trial disc
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LeonTexture1.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	401505

From the final disc
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LeonTexture2.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	401506
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-05-2012, 04:04 PM.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Nice comparisons. Ada's model is weird! :/ Isn't she much shorter in the Trial Edition?

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
        The face texture is different. That is what I meant. If you still can't see that then you are a lost cause. That face texture is not on the Final game disc from PC and PSX. It is only on the BH2 trial disc. They look similar, but are slightly different.

From the trial disc
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]6968[/ATTACH]

From the final disc
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]6969[/ATTACH]
        I was talking about the minipack.
        The faces aren't different. Both Leon's and Ada's face got a bit photoshoped and got their skin a little whiter.
        Nothing more than that, the rest is absolutely the same with some bright adjustments.

Comment

The boots as well are different from 1.5's anyway.

Comment

I swear 1.5 is the devil, it's formed itself into a ISO of a game.
            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

If Leon's texture changed so much between those builds, imagine how different he would have looked in a finalized 1.5.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

You may notice some posts are missing. If one of your posts are missing, it's because it was a pointless thing unworthy of the 20 seconds it took me tot delete.

Seriously, will people with personal issues take them to private messenger or something? No one else wants to read about it.

I'll go back through the deleted posts later and decide who gets happy fun time infractions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                  If Leon's texture changed so much between those builds, imagine how different he would have looked in a finalized 1.5.
                  This would be nice to see if we had the game Curator showed and inflames showed. One is an earlier build and the other is a later build. If we had both I am sure we could see that the models in the later build has improved textures
                  And thank you Darkmoon!
                  I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    You may notice some posts are missing. If one of your posts are missing, it's because it was a pointless thing unworthy of the 20 seconds it took me tot delete.

Seriously, will people with personal issues take them to private messenger or something? No one else wants to read about it.

I'll go back through the deleted posts later and decide who gets happy fun time infractions.
                    Please delete my double post too.
                    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Easily done. You should be able to delete your own posts by clicking on edit; the option should be in there. Not the most obvious of systems...

Comment

Working...
                      X