Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 1 selfrunning demo disc (german version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool beans
    Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

I hear the Saturn trial disc is one of the rarest ones but I've never know anything about it, can someone shed some light on it?

Comment

I'm getting the Saturn version from my cousin soon, not a trial but the retail. I have the Manuel right now and it has some extremely cute writing in it! very kiddy if you get what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Anders
          The most I ever paid for a pressed RE disc. So yeah, screw you Kendo, and your fraction-of-the-price.
          You have my condolences.

Comment

lets say i just got luck,cause that auction site is not very known like ebay,but hey,its a rare disc :-)

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
              I hear the Saturn trial disc is one of the rarest ones but I've never know anything about it, can someone shed some light on it?
              There's no such thing. There's a full game promo (http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...-ss-eur-promo1). Other than that there are some Japanese and a PAL multi-game demo discs featuring RE videos.

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
              You have my condolences.
              Oh no, it was well worth it to boot it up an see that video on my own TV. Once it's scanned for LR it's just file'n'forget, though.
              Last edited by Anders; 08-05-2012, 05:27 AM.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                I'm getting the Saturn version from my cousin soon, not a trial but the retail. I have the Manuel right now and it has some extremely cute writing in it! very kiddy if you get what I mean.
                What??? Please tell more about the manual haha.
                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                  There's no such thing. There's a full game promo (http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...-ss-eur-promo1). Other than that there are some Japanese and a PAL multi-game demo discs featuring RE videos.

Oh no, it was well worth it to boot it up an see that video on my own TV. Once it's scanned for LR it's just file'n'forget, though.
                  Somewhen people talk about the Saturn promo they just mean a blank silver disc identical to retail?

Comment

yep
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Working...
                    X