Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was the Kennedy Report ever published as a file somwhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was the Kennedy Report ever published as a file somwhere?

At the end of RE4, on the results screen you can see Leon's desk and his report on the incident in Spain. In RE5, Chris refers to this document as "The Kennedy Report". Was this report ever released as a file in-game or in some supplemental material? I've always wanted to take a peek at it, assuming it does exist, but I haven't been able to find it.

Supplemental Question; Can anyone read what it SAYS on the report on the result screen at the end of Re4? Or all the writing on the screen at every chapter's end, for that matter? I've wondered about that as well.
    sigpic

No it hasn't been released and yes you can read some of the text but it doesn't tell you anything new or important, just a brief summary of what he encountered.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

There's no full transcript of the end report but it mentions:

1) The Los Illuminados
      2) Krauser being responsible
      3) The remnants of Umbrella (Wesker)
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
        At the end of RE4, on the results screen you can see Leon's desk and his report on the incident in Spain. In RE5, Chris refers to this document as "The Kennedy Report". Was this report ever released as a file in-game or in some supplemental material? I've always wanted to take a peek at it, assuming it does exist, but I haven't been able to find it.

Supplemental Question; Can anyone read what it SAYS on the report on the result screen at the end of Re4? Or all the writing on the screen at every chapter's end, for that matter? I've wondered about that as well.
        Well, I think it was never released as a file. But I don't know for sure, since I didn't played Revelations yet.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
          Well, I think it was never released as a file. But I don't know for sure, since I didn't played Revelations yet.
          Nothing on Revelations either.

Comment

What a shame. I think it would be one of the more interesting files within the RE universe.
            sigpic

Comment

I would like to see this. Since it hasnt come out yet and it wasnt in Archieves II then I dont think it ever will. Shame though since it was mentioned by Chris in RE5 and all.

Comment

It wouldn't be anything we don't already know, since it is just Leon's perspective on things we already saw.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

i was looking for RE4 beta stuff and i've bumped with this :

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

fanmade or not, just a rich site.

Comment

Working...
                  X