No announcement yet.

How many builds were there for RE 3.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here it is. its not so old to discuss this already discussed contents, many people may not know this story

Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	401508

this control scheme are the exactly pics from disc or a total mod from original with english/ hi-res backgrounds etc? these scheme looks very cool. it makes me angry to see the 3.5 enemies. and carrying the immobilized creatures means they still alive(or dead monsters wont disappear)! that would be totally mind blowing, leon carrying a screaming and moaning creature which cant move and want to attack the hero...

the thak leon/thank ashley/ thank hookdude are real too? maybe the thak is a joke from someone at capcom... as leon lost his mind after changing to a BOW. 3.5= always surprising me, after 10 years.

Comment

Capcom has a long history of odd spelling mistakes.

Comment

I didn't want to start an entire thread for this, so I posted here (being the only 3.5 discussion active at the moment.)

I recently found a game called "Cold Fear" that was released shortly after RE4 that has a 3.5 feel to it. It's a survival horror game that is very nearly a clone of RE4, but it has a the same over-the-shoulder/Fixed Camera Angle mixture as RE3.5 was shown to have. It goes so far to clone the RE4 experience, the enemies are infected with parasites that turn them into zombies. They can vary from fast RE6 style zombies carrying weapons to slow, lumbering ones RE1 style.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
          I didn't want to start an entire thread for this, so I posted here (being the only 3.5 discussion active at the moment.)

I recently found a game called "Cold Fear" that was released shortly after RE4 that has a 3.5 feel to it. It's a survival horror game that is very nearly a clone of RE4, but it has a the same over-the-shoulder/Fixed Camera Angle mixture as RE3.5 was shown to have. It goes so far to clone the RE4 experience, the enemies are infected with parasites that turn them into zombies. They can vary from fast RE6 style zombies carrying weapons to slow, lumbering ones RE1 style.
          That's a surprise, never heard of it before, I was watching a gameplay video that starts from the title screen (and for now I stopped it at 24 seconds, lol) , the game is made by the French company Ubisoft, but I think it's only the publisher, who made the game is Darkworks, and you will find that they made Alone in the Dark 4: The New Nightmare, so that's where part of the style came from.
          Last edited by SonicBlue; 08-12-2012, 03:29 AM.

Comment

well, restarting a discussion about a 10 year game that never leaved capcom and i want so much makes me dream again about it just like when i was a child.

maybe dat airship is from umbrella. i was searching and found some good pics, some airships can be luxury as the ecliptic express:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lz129-engine-car-mechanic.jpg
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	401510Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.jpg
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	401511

and when they come with a mystique and surrounding atmosphere, they wipe it out and give us garbage like this:Click image for larger version

Name:	Image12.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	401512
            Last edited by yurieu; 08-12-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
              That's a surprise, never heard of it before, I was watching a gameplay video that starts from the title screen (and for now I stopped it at 24 seconds, lol) , the game is made by the French company Ubisoft, but I think it's only the publisher, who made the game is Darkworks, and you will find that they made Alone in the Dark 4: The New Nightmare, so that's where part of the style came from.
              Cold Fear is very cool and it's worth playing, even the PS2 version is great.
              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

I watched Cold Fear on Youtube, and it doesn't remind me of RE 3.5. It is like those annoying first person shooter games. The camera moves too fast, giving me a headache. The character moves too fast, it seems as if he is running all the time. Resident evil games don't make the characters move to fast. This seems more realistic. And the camera doesn't give me a headache either.

And did the hook man demo ever get played by fans in a convention like RE 1.5? Or was is just on stage for the director to play to spectators?
                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  I watched Cold Fear on Youtube, and it doesn't remind me of RE 3.5. It is like those annoying first person shooter games. The camera moves too fast, giving me a headache. The character moves too fast, it seems as if he is running all the time. Resident evil games don't make the characters move to fast. This seems more realistic. And the camera doesn't give me a headache either.

And did the hook man demo ever get played by fans in a convention like RE 1.5? Or was is just on stage for the director to play to spectators?
                  i guess in E3 2003 they just played that video in which mikami say to us not pee in pants, i dunno if E3 2002 they played fog trailer and what what they did in TGS 2002(TGS 2004 people played the demo)

saw the cold fear, i could say its the unseen RE4 with zombies ehehe and plus: looks like the dude can walk and aim!

Comment

E3 2002 had nothing for 4. The first 3.5 trailer was not shown till mid Nov 2002. I have seen some places say it was at the TGS that year but that's 100% bull, it was first shown at a special Capcom 5 event on Nov 12th 2002 in Japan. I will never forget that because IGN posted the video to its Insider section first and I posted a mirror and they got their panties in a twist over it.

The second was at E3 2003. Nothing new was shown at TGS 03, they just showed the E3 trailer again. Then the new game was announced to press at Captivate in Jan 04. And first shown in the following issue of Game Informer as a cover exclusive.
                    Last edited by Rombie; 08-12-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

hey, people, watched this from gamespot, some dude talking about RE4, and mikami's work...

look at this pic, is this modded?Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem título.png
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	401513

link to the video, pic from the video's final part

A biological disaster has turned everyone around you into flesh-eating zombies, and now you and seven other survivors must work together to escape the city. In the sequel to Resident Evil: Outbreak, you can discover the truth behind the T-virus outbreak by exploring five new locales, including a zoo, the subway, and the police station.
                      Last edited by yurieu; 08-14-2012, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Obviously a mod , but still ....
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

I don't like that video anyway.

Well, I saw the images of the beta Devil May Cry from the year 2000. I can see some similarities with RE 3.5. I wonder if someone has this game and has extracted the disc contents? I would like to see if there are some RE 3.5 things in it.
                          I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

my dude, DMC 1 has some little noticeable stuff from RE, i just remember RE when the white haired dude opened the door.... the "you used the XXX key", then blurr, and change room.

anyway, the fog version is later to DMC i guess(I GUESS!!!!), so, any odd files in the DMC would be hard to relate to RE4. but im just imagining, i really know nothing.

another question that haunting me is why haunting ground was not released to gamecube, neither DMC(although the 1st RE4-DMC- was to be in ps2). haunting ground with many 3.5 elements would be so glorious in game cube hardware.

after all, with the capcom and nintendo accordance with RE4, only ps2 owners were benefited, they got RE4(crappy graphics and sound)+separate ways+DMC+haunting ground.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                              another question that haunting me is why haunting ground was not released to gamecube, neither DMC(although the 1st RE4-DMC- was to be in ps2). haunting ground with many 3.5 elements would be so glorious in game cube hardware.

after all, with the capcom and nintendo accordance with RE4, only ps2 owners were benefited, they got RE4(crappy graphics and sound)+separate ways+DMC+haunting ground.
                              Because the PS2 Was more popular at that time because of GTA i guess , and Capcom didn't know how to handle RE4 on the PS2 , it was a fast crappy port but it could've been better ... Well Haunting Ground have been rated for PS3 Not long ago so it could come as an HD Remake , who knows ? i wished that it comes to PS3 and it finally will come ... ;D
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post

Edit : Sorry DP , Internet lag.
                                Last edited by Mrox2; 08-15-2012, 01:24 PM.
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X