No announcement yet.

Worst song in the Resident Evil series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code Veronicas flat and over synthesized operatics really pissed me off. I couldn't believe the same guy who did Music from RE2 did that crap, I think some of it was limited technology, but I hate it all the same. The dark Side chronicles revised sound track sounds much better, though still not quite what I like.

Comment

Most of Code Veronica's soundtrack is mediocre at best. It's one main reason I don't play it again.

That theme that constantly plays in RE GBC is just migrating too.
      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

CODE:Veronica's soundtrack is fucking great.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

^This. Just after this track, there's Chris' Opening = EPIC combination. I can't believe what I've just read. Crap ? Mediocre ? No way.

In my opinion, the worst music of all time in the series is this one :
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Just like nails screeching on a chalkboard. Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
            Gaiden's OST is good, hell I even made this a while back:

Here is the best theme from RE: Gaiden, in which I looped for 11 orgasmic minutes.

SO GOOD
            You're going to think that I'm some sick bastard, but I do actually like the cutscene theme of Gaiden. Seriously.
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              ^This. Just after this track, there's Chris' Opening = EPIC combination. I can't believe what I've just read. Crap ? Mediocre ? No way.

In my opinion, the worst music of all time in the series is this one :
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Just like nails screeching on a chalkboard. Awful.
              This concludes that the chronicles is the pit botton of the RE. there arent only one good about that. crappy graphics, and mechanics and audio!

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
              You're going to think that I'm some sick bastard, but I do actually like the cutscene theme of Gaiden. Seriously.
              ma man, gaiden is pure goldddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!

code veronica is nice, it has its own style, the mansion hall theme is very good.
              Last edited by yurieu; 08-07-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

I can't believe that people actually dislike Code veronica's soundtrack. Many consider it the best in the series.
                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Code Veronica had amazing music, State of Emergency? pure blood pumping and beautifully composed.

Comment

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                    I can't believe that people actually dislike Code veronica's soundtrack. Many consider it the best in the series.
                    Sorry to disagree and all, but I didn't like most of the Code V soundtrack.I always thought 2 had the best music in the series myself.

Comment

^ It's cool, man. RE2 has one of the best soundtracks, too! Front Hall, 1st Floor, 2nd Floor, Left Alone, Raccoon City, Prologue (To Know the True End), both Marshaling Yards, Wreckage of the Mad Experiment, Ada's Theme, Escape the Laboratory... all amazing tracks.

Comment

I guess I'll be a little more elaborate. While I found a lot of the Code Veronica's music pretty forgettable, it does have some great tracks going for it. These in particular.
                        -Berceuse (Piano)
                        -A Moment of Relief
                        -The Suspended Doll (the most memorable of them all for me)
                        -The Ending Of The Beginning
                        -At Last
                        -Set Free
                        -Doze
                        -Murderous Eyes

But everything else was just meh for me, and I wanted to shoot whoever was chanting in the Final Alexia Battle. I suppose the chanting was suppose to enhance the Alexia character though, but it did not do it for me.

Happy now kiddies?

Nah, but that's a track I like from CV.

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                        Code Veronica had amazing music, State of Emergency? pure blood pumping and beautifully composed.
                        I hated the obnoxiousness of that track. And yet, I still accept it somehow.

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                        I can't believe that people actually dislike Code veronica's soundtrack.
                        I can't believe there exists someone who actually dislikes RE2's Credit Line of Whole Staff.
                        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

I'm just going to say most of what I remember from RE4 was pretty terrible. Simply bland, generic and over sampled to hell.

Same goes for RE5, the music just has no soul. Although I do actually like the music that plays whilst browsing the library and time-line of events.

Observing that a few of you here don't like CODE: Veronica's soundtrack, I will say that I used to find it a bit tacky, but as of late it's grown on me, probably because it's still a hell of a lot better than anything put out recently. I've always considered the save room theme in CODE: Veronica to be the best save room theme in series regardless.

Comment

although i think RE5 is a piece of junk, but in the public assembly after the executioner destroy the gate and u must wait for dechant, the song played is pretty cool.the wesker fight before he run to the airplane is cool too.

Comment

I think most of RE4's music fit the game, even though most of it is boring to listen to on its own due to the ambience of it. The same is true for most of the tracks in Remake. RE5's music was more exciting, but a lot of it was overdone. I love Majini IX (In Flames) and Wind of Madness, though.
                              Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 08-09-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

By the way, the RE1 Trevor's Grave passage background music sound like that on the regular RE1? And RE1 Longbox has Yumese Owarasenai?

Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Working...
                                X