Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where to find high quality scans of the RE box arts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to find high quality scans of the RE box arts?

I'm just looking for:

-RE1
    -RE DC Dual Shock (zombie)
    -RE2
    -RE3
    -RE Survivor
    -RE Code Veronica

All NTSC, at least 500x500.

If anyone knows of a place, a link would be appreciated
    Last edited by Chris' Boob; 08-13-2012, 06:11 PM.
    sigpic

What a useful site, kudos!!
    sigpic

Comment

Not to derail but why does RE1 have a white disc? I have about 10 copies of RE1 and all of them have the black disc.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
        Not to derail but why does RE1 have a white disc? I have about 10 copies of RE1 and all of them have the black disc.
        Could it just be a first edition print? I actually like that front side CD art.
        Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 08-14-2012, 02:27 AM.
        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

A lot of the artwork on CDcovers is edited or entirely fanmade. That disc does not exist.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
            A lot of the artwork on CDcovers is edited or entirely fanmade. That disc does not exist.
            Not really, I think it's fanmade only when "custom" appears in the cover's title.
            If you check around, the links I posted ARE the official covers.
            Last edited by Guest; 08-14-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              Only when "custom" appears in the name.
              If you check around, the links I posted ARE the official covers.
              Yeah... and that's strictly monitored and enforced... I went through all the RE stuff a few years ago for LR, found tons of unmarked customs. Some completely homemade artwork, some with more or less subtle edits.

Just one small example: Take a second look at the RE1 front cover. Is that doodling near the bottom on the actual copies?

I have never seen a white NTSC-US PS1 disc of the game, other than that one on CDcovers. Until I do, that one is bogus.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Yeah... and that's strictly monitored and enforced... I went through all the RE stuff a few years ago for LR, found tons of unmarked customs. Some completely homemade artwork, some with more or less subtle edits.

Just one small example: Take a second look at the RE1 front cover. Is that doodling near the bottom on the actual copies?

I have never seen a white NTSC-US PS1 disc of the game, other than that one on CDcovers. Until I do, that one is bogus.
                I was talking about the actual covers, not the disk ones...
                And yes, there's doodling, but it looks like that was drawn a long time ago even before it was scanned.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                  I was talking about the actual covers, not the disk ones...
                  And yes, there's doodling, but it looks like that was drawn a long time ago even before it was scanned.
                  My initial post was only relating to the disc. I often see discs mixed up with the wrong inserts, or customized discs mixed with actual inserts.

The doodling certainly looks to have been done with a computer to me.
                  lostreleases // demopals

Comment

My initial post was only relating to the disc. I often see discs mixed up with the wrong inserts, or customized discs mixed with actual inserts.

The doodling certainly looks to have been done with a computer to me.
                    OK, sorry about that of the discs.
                    But the doodling really looks like an old thing for me.

EDIT

Nevermind, it's really computerized.
                    Well, at least nothing else besides the empty area around the cover was edited.
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-14-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X