Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking for help... Importing Europe's sexy RE6 special edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom had better just announce something for the US. They'll get my friggin' money. The only thing in the Anthology edition I don't have is RE5 Gold and I don't care for an Umbrella umbrella (which will probably just go inside out the first opportunity).

Comment

Usually at stores here people reneg on pre orders often so I will keep an eye out if anyone wants to be on a standby list. I can reserve and deposit on the hold, but you'd have to pay within 24 hours of me telling you it's on hold before I could pick it up. It is just too expensive for me to get without the whole thing paid for.
      Last edited by Rombie; 08-15-2012, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Couldn't you order it online and get it posted to someone with a UK address, who could then post it on? I wouldn't have a problem doing that for a fellow RE fan.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
          Couldn't you order it online and get it posted to someone with a UK address, who could then post it on? I wouldn't have a problem doing that for a fellow RE fan.
          If someone did that they could mark it as a gift, avoiding import taxes, at least that is how it works when importing into the UK.
          Last edited by Dracarys; 08-16-2012, 09:26 AM.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
          X