[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
    How about just doing it completely in Kana like Breath of Fire 1, etc. Or maybe you could add a number to the English text in a pseudo-Japanese option, Japanese players then refer to that number from a file to see the translated script. Sucks, but it kinda works.

Or you could promote 1.5 as a English learning tool?
    english learning tool idea is nice. encouragement of learn through entertaining amusement

to use only kana is hard with limited text space on screen and subtitle timing for cutscenes. we want all language we support to receive good treatment.

Comment

• Hi friends! here I show you a improved version of my Sewer Cutscene Reconstruction!

I hope you like it!

Comment

• Well done! It's very nice, more cleaner cutscenes. I wonder what they talk about.

Comment

• In this cut scene, what will they say?
          I am interested very much!
          I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• ^ It's probably the usual "let's split up to cover more ground" dialogue. In the service garage, Leon asks Marvin to help Ada get down the ladder, so here he probably asks him to accompany her.
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
              ^ It's probably the usual "let's split up to cover more ground" dialogue. In the service garage, Leon asks Marvin to help Ada get down the ladder, so here he probably asks him to accompany her.
              Oh I see! Thank you!
              I'm Japanese. I live in Japan. I like Biohazard (Resident Evil)! The Japanese people wants to play the RE1.5 for Japanese language Ver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                Hi friends! here I show you a improved version of my Sewer Cutscene Reconstruction!

I hope you like it!
                Good job Martin! Does the script editor have the tools to write subtitles?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  Good job Martin! Does the script editor have the tools to write subtitles?
                  Thanks! I'm not use a script editor to make the cutscenes, I prefer to make it directly by Hex Editor.

At the moment I have problems to add Text (subtitles) and Animations together.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Well, this was not planned, but I was thinking and I've decided to give you a gift for halloween!

I make a new patch with all my last work, so check the first post!

But wait! there is still more! as you may know I'm working on a patch for the PVB, but as this still took me a while, I've decided to share with you an old patch I did for RMandel time ago:
                  MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

I hope you like my small gift and I wish to all you a very happy halloween!!!

Comment

• Thanks! And happy Halloween!

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• Do you have any patch notes? I tried ROOM 207 but it didn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          Do you have any patch notes? I tried ROOM 207 but it didn't work.
                          Yeah, see Readme.txt file, of course ROOM207 not work, yet, I just unlock it from Debug Menu but it not mean it will work. Anyway, sooner or later I or someone else will find a way to it works in PVB. ;)

Comment

• Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                              Yeah, see Readme.txt file, of course ROOM207 not work, yet, I just unlock it from Debug Menu but it not mean it will work. Anyway, sooner or later I or someone else will find a way to it works in PVB. ;)
                              Thanks! Is there no way to learn from looking at the MZD build how ROOM 207 was actually restored? Perhaps it involves full access to the PSX.EXE and not something that's repairable simply through hex editing? It kind of shows just how much positive work went into the MZD build despite its more troubling features.

Comment

• Excellent work, Martin - as always.
                                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X