[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Factory Line B,

thinking about adding zombies to the zombie tunnel drain recesses like bh1 beta lab.

Comment

• Looks good Mikhail, wainting to see it complete and in action.

Comment

• Will you continue to update the MZD build or will you focus all of your future efforts on the PVB? I was also curious about Mikhail's work on Factory Line B and whether or not the rooms showcased in ZeroMythos' video collection will be implemented in the future?
        Last edited by Graco; 04-06-2014, 09:20 AM. Reason: Derp.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Loving the new character models, add more of a unique touch to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
            Will you continue to update the MZD build or will you focus all of your future efforts on the PVB? I was also curious about Mikhail's work on Factory Line B and whether or not the rooms showcased in ZeroMythos' video collection will be implemented in future?
            I not know if I will continue updating MZD, however, I already have some updates done months ago, maybe I will make a new patch with new updates. Just give me a bit of time. ;)

Comment

• I'd really love a patch for MZD. I can't stand playing anything with japanese text.

Comment

• No purist in you? I get a thrill playing it in Japanese. Now if someone could port over the MZD rooms to the pure build it'd be cool.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  No purist in you? I get a thrill playing it in Japanese. Now if someone could port over the MZD rooms to the pure build it'd be cool.
                  Rev up those sledgehammers! Cuz we sure are smashing those RE 2 USA cds in sacrifice for the 1.5 God tonight!

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE_15_Cult_Robes.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	403624

Comment

• I'm actually supplying a few Japanese fans with the PVB and Dark Biohazard's updates, so if an English patch is made, please make it optional.

Comment

• Well, since some of you asked me this, is here!

New release patch for MZD version, look at the first post!

Hope you like it! ;)

Comment

• Gorgeous!! Thank you Martin!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                          Working on Factory Line B,

thinking about adding zombies to the zombie tunnel drain recesses like bh1 beta lab.

Hey Mikhail are you stilll working on the factory Line B? And maybe any news about a patch for this one??
                          "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                            Hey Mikhail are you stilll working on the factory Line B? And maybe any news about a patch for this one??
                            Yes still working on it, still figuring out how to use bioherb, I've got the room layout complete but I don't know how to move the room co-ordinates so it matches the in-game map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                              Yes still working on it, still figuring out how to use bioherb, I've got the room layout complete but I don't know how to move the room co-ordinates so it matches the in-game map.
                              Maybe you can ask "Dark Biohazard" if he knows how to do this?!?
                              "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Martin this is awesome, game is alot different now. Thanks so much bro

Comment

Working...
                                X