No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks as always, Martin. Hopefully it's just a temporary hiatus, but if not thanks for all you've given us!
    Last edited by Graco; 03-20-2015, 01:45 AM.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I have fixed a very small bug I just notice in the new patch, in the "secret entrance" cutscene (Elza Game, obviously), maybe some of you notice this, when the cutscene end, the game crash for you, this is due to replacement of old ROOM302 room by a sewer room, so I forgot to update some data.

Sorry for that, please re-download the patch.

Comment

• It was me who made the character selection screen and pld swap codes,
        if you need me to adjust them for any future plds you import just ask.
        The values contained in code are the adjusted lba address in the iso and
        pld filesize.

Comment

• This fix like a balm for the heart.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
            It was me who made the character selection screen and pld swap codes
            Oh I see, so I will add your name in the credits for it. ;)

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
            The values contained in code are the adjusted lba address in the iso and
            pld filesize.
            Yeah, I understand that perfectly, every time I make a new patch, I should adjust those LBA values.

Comment

• I'm testing out a play with left analog stick code atm just trying to figure out the analog stick address and it's min / max values for each direction, great update as always.

Comment

• Dark Biohazard, how I can get access to SITE C location now (not for SITE C MARVIN)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket View Post
                  Dark Biohazard, how I can get access to SITE C location now (not for SITE C MARVIN)?
                  Rooms 302 and 30C was replaced by new rooms.

Comment

• Can you fixup the SYSTEM.CNF
                    to
                    Code:
                    BOOT = cdrom:\XXXX_XXX.XX;1
                    - backslash is needed between cdrom and X.
                    and rename the PSX.EXE to XXXX_XXX.XX
                    it helps with emulator compatibility as some aren't able
                    to load the PSX.EXE path properly, such as wiisx which bsods with it atm.
                    I mentioned before that the SYSTEM.CNF shouldn't be used if the executable
                    is named PSX.EXE as it's redundant on a real psone, but to mantain better compatibility with emulators it's best to use a fake unlicensed game id that follows the 8.3 standard.
                    Last edited by Mikhail; 03-29-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Ok guys one for you to test, the left analogue stick has to be on full lock and analog has to be turned on of course.

Replace digital left with analogue left.
                      D0007574 007F
                      80007572 FF7F
                      D0007576 7F00
                      80007572 FF7F

Comment

• DB friend grace throughout your patch.
                        sorry to leave the world of the mods
                        DB friend good job.

Comment

• Hello guys! I'm back (temporarily)!

Since I had a little free time lately, I've put some work in this project again.

From a couple of days ago, I have started to study more deeply how 1.5 scripts works, to be exact, how game memory works. I mean, how to get the game could detect when a cutscene is executed and could save it in his memory to not execute it again, again and again...

Fortunately I made it! NO MORE REPEATED CUTSCENES! people who have ever played my patches before, know what I mean. ;)

Here a video:

So, I will probably release a new patch with all these improvements and more, soon! ;)

Greetings to all and I hope you like this good news.

Comment

• Glad you're back!
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• good work

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X