No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I changed random values in the memory and that was the result.
    Last edited by Upaluppa; 10-14-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• SolidSnake11 and I could found and fix the problem about MZD crashes, now it don't crash anymore, you can play it in PSP, POPS or real PSX console without problem!

I also fix a small bug in PVB, in ROOM20B! thanks to SolidSnake11 for report it!

Download the fixed Solid patchs here:
      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!

Comment

• Nice! ))
        sigpic

Comment

• Who's face is that? It doesn't look like it belongs to any of the zombies. At least not any that I can recall from memory. How odd.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
            Who's face is that?
            That's Lab Zombie texture (reused from RE1):

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
              SolidSnake11 and I could found and fix the problem about MZD crashes, now it don't crash anymore, you can play it in PSP, POPS or real PSX console without problem!

I also fix a small bug in PVB, in ROOM20B! thanks to SolidSnake11 for report it!

Download the fixed Solid patchs here:
              MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!
              Thank you for the new patch!
              I noticed one small thing, ROOM 10B (Soto A / Outdoor A) has missing footstep sounds for Leon in the Vanilla patch and for both Leon and Elza in the MZD Patch.

Is it possible to fix this?
              Last edited by Upaluppa; 10-12-2015, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                Is it possible to fix this?
                Yeah, it can be fixed, however, there's a problem, for some strange reason, when I fix that the game becomes slow in that room... :/
                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 10-12-2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Yeah, it can be fixed, however, there's a problem, for some strange reason, when I fix that the game becomes slow in that room... :/
                  Whomp door

Comment

Don't worry, it's not that important.
                    Everything else works fine, this patch is a big improvement over the very broken MZD build and even the vanilla build.

Thank you (and SolidSnake11, too) for all your hard work!

Edit:
                    I put some of the old rooms which you replaced back into the game to see how they work with the collision fix.

The stairs in Site C do not work correctly, but they can be climbed to get this camera angle:

Factory Line A now works just like it did in the vanilla build:
                    Last edited by Upaluppa; 10-14-2015, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I put some of the old rooms which you replaced back into the game to see how they work with the collision fix.

The stairs in Site C do not work correctly, but they can be climbed to get this camera angle:

Factory Line A now works just like it did in the vanilla build:

Man you should do a patch with these old rooms. Because they deserve a place in our patched Version. Can you fix the stairs Collision complete and put the doors and rooms together up stairs?
                      "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                        Man you should do a patch with these old rooms. Because they deserve a place in our patched Version. Can you fix the stairs Collision complete and put the doors and rooms together up stairs?
                        I can make a alternate patch with restored old rooms, just give me time. ;)

EDIT:

Done! I make a alternate patch which brings back this rooms:

Site C

Factory Line A

Download:

Note: This modification replace two DXP's rooms, which are Medical Room and Alligator Entrance.

I just make this patch for people who want to play these rooms again. ;)

Enjoy.
                        Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 10-13-2015, 05:11 PM. Reason: UPDATE!

Comment

I can make a alternate patch with restored old rooms, just give me time. ;)

EDIT:

Site C

Factory Line A

Download:

Note: This modification replace two DXP's rooms, which are Medical Room and Alligator Entrance.

Enjoy.
                          Thank you Martin ☺
                          "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Thx, Dark Biohazard!

Comment

Site C

Factory Line A

Download:

Enjoy.
                              Thank you, Martin!

However, with your patch I can't get this camera angle in Site C:

You can climb the stairs but the camera doesn't change, it only works with the RDT from the unpatched build for some reason...
                              Last edited by Upaluppa; 10-14-2015, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Martin!

However, with your patch I can't get this camera angle in Site C:

You can climb the stairs but the camera doesn't change, it only works with the RDT from the unpatched build for some reason...
                                I see, maybe I touch the switch camera data in the past? I not remember, I just take the RDT from one of my old patchs, I will take a look to it, thanks for report!

And maybe I will try to fix the stairs to work correctly. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X