[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aydan View Post
    Hopefully the patch should be available in a few hours!
    Oh trust me I'm waiting XD hehe

Comment

• Im gonna shat myself when it happens. You seen to be doing more public work then this "team" is lately. This "Team" has not given any *Real* info in awhile, and their youtube for the game has not been updated in more than a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
        Im gonna shat myself when it happens. You seen to be doing more public work then this "team" is lately. This "Team" has not given any *Real* info in awhile, and their youtube for the game has not been updated in more than a month.
        Did you ever consider that their work takes time?

IGAS is rebuilding an entire executable, modeling and rendering new rooms, character models, new textures, organizing known story elements, handling PR, organizing group efforts, etc. Martin is modifying room scripts with hack.exe and applying his work through a patch.exe.

A fan-made patch isn't on the same level - it doesn't even compare.

They're not going to release info and materials every single day of the week, so unappreciative fanboys like you can say "That's not enough!!!", every chance they get.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Well guys, as I promised, new patch is now available!!! Look the first post!!!

I hope you enjoy this new patch. ;)

Comment

• Much obliged mate!

Comment

• thanks again you rock mate !!

Update:
              patch didn't work for me
              and the patcher said it was successfully patched so I have no idea why it's not working.

Ive tried it on psx and epsxe but none of the new changed have taken effect.
              Last edited by chrisliam2; 04-14-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Make sure you are applying the patch to the original (untouch) BH2.bin, you can't apply an patch over a BH2.bin already patched.

Comment

• Bug Report:

Everytime i try to pick up the gun in the east hall with the new patch, this happens:

All menu textures vanish and so does elzas texture.

Comment

• Here's a little hack of my own the trial edition rocket launcher is now equippable with Leon the animation's are broken though.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Nice work, DB. Just a heads up though, the the stairwell leading to the basement is actually supposed to connect to the door in the east corridor. The door beside the elevator in the lobby corridor is supposed to lead to the 1F -3F stairwell (which is why it's next to the elevator).
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Ran into another issue. The roof door still leads into the prison.

Comment

Ran into another issue. The roof door still leads into the prison.
                          Well, the conference room has yet to exist, so there's really nothing to link it to, unless DB wants to link it with the 3F hallway as a shortcut.
                          Seibu teh geimu?
                          ---

Comment

Bug Report:

Everytime i try to pick up the gun in the east hall with the new patch, this happens:

All menu textures vanish and so does elzas texture.
                            My patch work perfect to me, possibly this bug is because you apply the patch over a BH2.bin already patched, you can't do that.

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                            Here's a little hack of my own the trial edition rocket launcher is now equippable with Leon the animation's are broken though.
                            Great work as always! thanks for share it!

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                            Nice work, DB. Just a heads up though, the the stairwell leading to the basement is actually supposed to connect to the door in the east corridor. The door beside the elevator in the lobby corridor is supposed to lead to the 1F -3F stairwell (which is why it's next to the elevator).
                            Oh! sorry about that... thanks for report it dude, I will fix it in my next patch. ;)

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                            Ran into another issue. The roof door still leads into the prison.
                            Like biohazard_star say, the conference room not exist in the build, so I can't connect correctly the that door...

Comment

• You're welcome. I have a question though, would it be possible to implement the recreation/custom 1.5 RDTs you and a few other modders have made for retail in 1.5? I noticed that a good chunk of the lab and factory areas have already been restored, boundary-wise, in RE2 PC. That and the 1.5 files seem to be compatible with RE2 PC, so I would imagine the opposite would also be true. It'd be pretty cool if we could get those functioning in the actual 1.5 engine, as a hold over, until the team releases their finished work.

Custom boundaries for rooms like this, which you have made, would fit pretty seamlessly in the game:
                              Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-15-2013, 10:30 AM.
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

• Thank you so much. This is a great job)))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X