No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] 1.5 Combo Pack For RE2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still getting zombies heads but no bodies so I'll just have to leave the 1.5 zombies but at least the elza and leon skins work fine for me.
    thanks for the help though

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
      I'm still getting zombies heads but no bodies so I'll just have to leave the 1.5 zombies but at least the elza and leon skins work fine for me.
      thanks for the help though
      Really? I can't believe... you try to use my ROOM1000.RDT and not work for you?

I you can, try to use another version of RE2 and tell me if work.
      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 03-15-2013, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
        Really? I can't believe... you try to use my ROOM1000.RDT and not work for you?
        yeah I still get just heads and floating hands lol. the only zombie that works without glitching is the female zombie. I have no clue why lol.

Comment

I seem to have this very same problem and I am running the U.S. retail RE2 Platinum.

Comment

I've no idea about the invisible bodies, but I did manage to "bypass" a particular freeze point, it was when Claire and Leon first meet in the RPD on scenario B (the corridor where Sherry sees Leon and bolts under that door).

As Leon auto-walks down the little corridor bit after Sherry bolts, Claire walks in through the door and does that weird thing where she has to hold her hand out just to say "Leon!" in that cheesy way.
            Just as she holds her hand out the whole thing freezes every time, so I opened up the configuration and turned sound / voices off and it skipped all dialog and it ran fine.

Try going through the shaft again and see if you hear anything as she crawls through, if you don't hear anything or it crashes during any sounds try turning voices and sound off, it's a long shot I know but it worked for me. You could even try lowering other settings, but I can't see that doing much good.

Comment

Working...
            X