No announcement yet.

Bio2 Bio1.5 Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Mark, sorry but you really confuse me dude, you first post this: "The RPD will contain more exploratory options, after all." and now is otherwise, can I ask why you change the idea in a flash?

Also you include three screenshots of IGAS, but there was something that shocked me, one of the screenshots you posted was a unreleased background (it is not in MZD).

Perhaps is another IGAS build out there apart of MZD, which I not know?
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 11-05-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
      Hey Mark, sorry but you really confuse me dude, you first post this: "The RPD will contain more exploratory options, after all." and now is otherwise, can I ask why you change the idea in a flash?

Also you include three screenshots of IGAS, but there was something that shocked me, one of the screenshots you posted was a unreleased background (it is not in MZD).

Perhaps is another IGAS build out there apart of MZD, which I not know?
      I removed them from my build because it was disrespectful to have included them in the first place. I should have seen that, before... and per request, they're gone for good.

...and yeah, that render's in there, and no, there aren't any other IGAS builds in the wild that I'm aware of.

Again, I'm sorry for the hype.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Oh well. At least it's nice to know that they already had that room built months before they even showed it off. It makes you wonder just how much of the stuff they're showing off on facebook have already been completed long before.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          I removed them from my build because it was disrespectful to have included them in the first place. I should have seen that, before... and per request, they're gone for good.
          Ok, but it was really the change of idea fastest I've seen, haha.

...and yeah, that render's in there
          Wait, I feel like an idiot now, can I ask you where is exactly that render? since you know, I'm working with MZD from a lot time ago, I know all the files it contains, I personally extract manually all backgrounds when I just got it, also MZD files was completly extracted time ago and I never see that background there... :S

Sorry, but I find this really very strange...

Anyway, I will not be surprised if another build is out there, it happen one time, so it can keep happening, why not?

Comment

Ok, but it was really the change of idea fastest I've seen, haha.

Wait, I feel like an idiot now, can I ask you where is exactly that render? since you know, I'm working with MZD from a lot time ago, I know all the files it contains, I personally extract manually all backgrounds when I just got it, also MZD files was completly extracted time ago and I never see that background there... :S

Sorry, but I find this really very strange...

Anyway, I will not be surprised if another build is out there, it happen one time, so it can keep happening, why not?
            If what I have is a different mzd build, I can assure you that it won't be released.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

If what I have is a different mzd build, I can assure you that it won't be released.
              Yeah, probably you should have a different build, I just wonder what is the dramatic history behind this other one, maybe better to not know.

Comment

Usually drama comes from other sources, like people abusing isos by selling them, modifying and so on. I won't touch on that subject, as there's no point dragging this issue any further. Some things are just better left unknown.

It's definitely for the best that I don't release the stuff, anyways - no point in having dozens of patched 5-minute zombie gameplay builds out there with material that doesn't even belong to either of us.

If we can, just please, move on from this. I won't address the issue any further. Yet again, I'm extremely sorry for the wasted hype, and even more sorry to IGAS for trying to whore something I had no rights to.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Usually drama comes from other sources, like people abusing isos by selling them, modifying and so on. I won't touch on that subject, as there's no point dragging this issue any further.
                  I think drama can also come from people who post exclusive IGAS material, not think you? since it cause attention.

I remember someone tell me time ago a rumor about more IGAS builds in the wild, I guess what he tell me is true, so probably it's a matter of time until some other build be released from some source.

Some things are just better left unknown.
                  Yeah, but so why you show that? I really doubt that you know not differentiate the MZD to a different build.

It's definitely for the best that I don't release the stuff, anyways
                  Don't worry, you can just keep it for you, I honestly do not care about other IGAS build.

no point in having dozens of patched 5-minute zombie gameplay builds out there with material that doesn't even belong to either of us.
                  Haha, I'm sure you say it for me, right? don't worry, if some other build comes to me, I will remember your words.

If we can, just please, move on from this.
                  Don't worry, that was my last word.
                  Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 11-05-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Just snugly tucked away in that MZD build this whole time... Golly. We've clearly been looking in all the wrong places!

Comment

This post is only to reply Enigmatism415.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                      Just snugly tucked away in that MZD build this whole time... Golly. We've clearly been looking in all the wrong places!
                      That 3F Elevator Hallway background Mark show us is not in the MZD, looks like he take it from a different IGAS build he have.
                      Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 11-05-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

you bastards, i didnt get to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                          you bastards, i didnt get to see it
                          The relevant background can be seen in the upper-right quadrant of the tetraptych that IGAS posted on Facebook in January of this year. It depicts signs directing visitors to the 'chief office', 'heliport', and 'conference room'.

Comment

Nope, nothing reworked and nothing will be released before IGAS.
                            Shame. I was looking forward to playing this eventually as it seemed to be moving along quite well. The implementation of the trial edition rooms was interesting to say the least. Removal of their custom content is understandable. Indefinite postponement until they release something when you already intend to not include their content in your project seems a bit rash however.
                            sigpic
                            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
                              Shame. I was looking forward to playing this eventually as it seemed to be moving along quite well. The implementation of the trial edition rooms was interesting to say the least. Removal of their custom content is understandable. Indefinite postponement until they release something when you already intend to not include their content in your project seems a bit rash however.
                              I maybe worded myself incorrectly, heh

I still plan to release my build, just without the IGAS stuff attached to it. If I had chosen to include the IGAS stuff (which I'm certainly not, now), I would have waited until after their release.

I'm sorry for the confusion.

I really doubt that you know not differentiate the MZD to a different build.
                              I thought that what I have was the MZD build, turns out it's dated only a couple weeks after that one... so, it's just as old as the MZD build.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Ah, I see. Thank you for the clarification.
                                sigpic
                                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                                X